NICOLE J. JONES
I am a dependable administrative professional, who is result-oriented, and experienced in the multidimensional aspects of business communication, data entry, and management. I excel in fast-paced working environment and am efficient under pressure. I am a professional who can work independently, and as a team. SKILLS Microsoft Office • HAPPY PRO • Keyboarding: 50-55 wpm PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
State of NJ-Department of Community Affairs (Acro Corporation), Plainfield, NJ 08/2018 – Present Field Office Representative
• Reviews case files for program compliance to assure all documentation information and signatures are current and consistent as required by Federal and State regulations.
• Responsible for interviewing tenants for new admission determining participant eligibility, interims and annual re-certification for the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher, State Rental Assistance Programs, and other Federal and State housing assistance programs.
• Conduct inspections to determine if the unit complies with HUD’s Housing Quality Standard.
• Input and update participant data into HAPPY Pro to ensure that the processing of subsidy benefits payments is met and sent to appropriate landlords in a timely manner. Prudential Financial Services, Iselin, NJ 04/2009 – 02/2018 Sr. Customer Service Associate
• Completed data entry of medical request for underwriting review.
• Processed, prepared and mailed out contracts for Structured Settlement claims.
• Sorted incoming mail, scanned and distributed for workflow task.
• Reviewed complex legal documents, releasing broker commission payments and releasing annuity payments to claimants in a high-volume environment.
• Supported data inquiry requests, ensuring on-time process of services. Clean Venture, Inc., Elizabeth, NJ 11/2008 – 03/2009 Administrative Billing Clerk
• Processed Account Receivable into MAS 200 system for the Transportation Department.
• Updated daily transportation log into MS Excel, entering purchase orders into various software programs.
• Filed, copied, scanned and mailed out documents. Patel Consultants (Celgene Pharmaceutical Corporation), Summit, NJ 10/2008 – 11/2008 Clinical Data Specialist (Drug Safety)-Temporary
• Entered data of Adverse Events handling, repairing clinical trial documents for review.
• Conducted data entry from source document - non-complex cases into CELTRAK program. EDUCATION:
Associate of Science-Social Services
Union County College, Union, New Jersey 5/2020 – Present Medical Office Administration
The Cittone Institute, Edison, New Jersey 9/1998 – 4/ 1999