firstname.lastname@example.org linkedin.com/in/michellecohen2 SENIOR IT PROJECT/ PROGRAM MANAGER/ SCRUM MASTER/ LEAN SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT/ CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGEMENT
Outstanding self-starting, collaborative, proactive, results-oriented Senior IT Project/ Program Manager/ Certified Scrum Master (CSM)/ Lean Six Sigma Green Belt/ Customer Service Management with a Master’s Degree, technical background and excellent written/verbal communication skills. Proven record of providing leadership for on-time delivery of quality software application and infrastructure initiatives. Managed cross- functional global teams comprised of 10 - 50+ resources utilizing Agile/Scrum and Waterfall/SDLC methodologies and JIRA. Excellent communication, problem-solving, negotiating, multi-tasking, time management, and prioritization skills as well as strong analytical, detailed planning, and facilitation skills. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Oxford/ PatientPoint, New York, New York
Technical Project Manager 9/2021 - 12/2021
• Proactively support the team’s internal initiatives for existing projects
• Participate in and support the team’s agile processes including the daily standup, sprint planning, backlog grooming, retrospective and knowledge transfer meetings
• Assist in removing roadblocks for team members, escalating as needed
• Created several templates for process improvement (Project Kickoff, Action Item Register, Project Closeout, Post Mortem, Quarterly Metrics, TechOps EPICs issues/ status)
• Document/distribute meeting minutes, following up with team members offline as needed
• Update the Action Item Register based on meeting discussions and distribute to senior leadership and technical team for follow up and visibility, as appropriate GroupM, New York, NY
Senior Project Manager (Technical) 1/2021 - 3/2021
• Proactively supported a transformational pilot project to impact the company’s future success
• Drove collaboration and accountability to achieve project goals
• Interfaced with senior global and regional level executives
• Created the necessary artifacts for detailed project planning including visio diagram
• Managed progress and risks of internal stakeholders, 3rd parties and clients
• Maintained overall project tracking for deliverables
• Actively participated in the bi-weekly technical team meetings and documented/ distributed the associated meeting minutes and actions/issues log
Fiserv, Parsippany, NJ 2009 - 2019
Senior IT Project Manager/ Program Manager
• Assertive, Proactive, Type A personality
• Lead Senior Project Manager for 2 SDLC and 9 Agile teams
• Proactively forecast/manage risks, deliverables, and project activities from project initiation to closure
Project/Program/Portfolio Management AGILE/Scrum, Waterfall/ SDLC
Risk and Change Management PMI Methodologies/Standards
Solution and Release Management Stakeholder/Vendor/Contractor Management
Executive Level Communications Process Improvement
Strategic and Project Planning Quality Management
Scheduling/WBS Mediation/Conflict Resolution
• Successfully spearhead the SDLC industry-wide multi-year Visa and MasterCard mandates to add new features/ functionality
• Lead multiple waterfall teams to implement an industry-wide initiative to update Debit and Credit web services security protocols for 500+ banks across the U.S; coordinate/ participate in/ facilitate off- hours user testing prior to deployment
• Facilitate weekly Agile/Waterfall weekly and ad-hoc meetings and document/distribute associated agenda and meeting minutes to project teams and stakeholders
• Coordinate all Release Management activities and document/maintain all artifacts in jira
• Distribute and present weekly release status, key metrics and deliverables to internal project teams, management and Senior stakeholders
• Serve as the primary conduit for the internal teams and the client from inception through delivery
• Coordinate inter-departmental team dependencies and risks
• Present concise bi-monthly status reporting to VPs and Senior stakeholders (visio diagram)
• Champion process improvement and while fostering cross team communication and collaboration
• Run post-mortem reviews to identify key learnings to help improve subsequent initiatives DATAJUMP (Consultant) / Fiserv EFT, Morris Plains, NJ 2007 – 2009 Medium Scope Project Manager
• Proactively manage multiple, simultaneous Waterfall initiatives/deliverables in a smooth fashion and track Release Management activities to closure
• Effectively communicate the project status and highlight issues to the team, stakeholders and senior management
• Prepare and present reports for weekly project status meetings and periodic steering committee meetings including tracking corrective actions to closure
• Promote teamwork; motivate, mentor and coach team members
• Created the necessary artifacts for detailed project planning
• Build strong relationships and create informal networks within teams and across groups
• Ensure that the projects are delivered on time and meet project sponsor/ stakeholder expectations
• ntify best practices and recommend improvements in the defined project management processes
• Influence executives, team members, co-workers and vendors to achieve desired results Telcordia Technologies, Inc., Piscataway, N.J. 1998 – 2006 Senior IT Project Manager
• Managed the communication between functional teams.
• Scheduled and led impromptu meetings with key members to resolve critical issues.
• Developed and proactively monitored the MS Project schedule and hardware plan. Evaluated quality measures to ensure compliance. Consistently completed projects on or ahead of schedule.
• Spearheaded weekly project status meetings to address hot issues and release status, tracked action items to completion, and documented meeting minutes including performing any follow up activities.
• Created and presented concise PowerPoint project status presentations to Executive Management.
• Facilitated “lessons learned” meeting post project delivery. Negotiated implementation of process improvements with management and tracked to closure.
• Improved document change control procedures, traceability and software quality.
• Established standardized quality processes compliant with CMM Level 5 which improved metrics tracking/reporting and software quality.
MS Project, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Visio, Jira, SQL, ServiceNow, Planview EDUCATION / PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
• Master of Science, Computer Science, Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, NJ
• Bachelor of Science, Mathematics, College of Staten Island, Staten Island, NY, Highest honors,3.92 GPA
• Associates of Arts&Sciences, Computer Science,College of Staten Island, Staten Island, NY, Dean’s List
• Agile Training, Scrum Master Certification, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification, Customer Service Management Certification, PMI Training, Introduction to Cloud Computing (Udemy) AWARDS
• Fiserv Star Peer Awards, Telcordia Spend as You Wish Award – Project Management, Telcordia Center Recognition Award for Excellence – Test Coordinator, Telcordia Customer Support Development Team, Team Bellcore Award (3), United Way Recognition Award (3), Who’s Who Among Students in American Colleges and Universities, Tau Alpha Pi National Honor Society