B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering.
Project/Product Development and Design Experienced Mechanical Engineer
- Project Lead Engineer.
- Experienced as an Engineering supervisor and on-call engineer.
- Research skills and technical skills and regulation standards based on ASME standards.
- Experience with CFD, FEA and PDM analysis software.
- Developed Business and Project Marketing Skills.
- Micro and Macro Economics, Financial Accounting courses application in Engineering. Engineering Medical Research ALLON HEALTH CENTER & AMERISTEM /BIOTECHNOLOGY
Analysis Engineer -July 2014 – Present. Houston, TX.
- Research Analysis Study in Biomechatronics Prosthetics Design
- Application Engineering and consulting on design, analysis and, budgeting.
- Biomedical Engineering Research – Biomedical Design Analysis Research.
- Interest in Research on Multiple Sclerosis, Glaucoma, Diabetes, Sickle Cell Anemia, Scoliosis, and Spinal Stenosis.
- Reproductive tissue cryopreservation storage equipment testing and design. Product Development/Design Experience
Weatherford International – Liner Systems R & D. Houston, TX. Development Engineer, February 2014 – June 2014
- Knowledge and design of Liner Systems.
- Knowledge of testing procedures VO and V3 standards for packers and liner systems, gas and H20 pressure testing.
- Market ready testing and design of Packer and Liner Systems development at High Pressure (> 12,500 psi) and High Temperature (>300 F THE KARGO GROUP
Kargo Petroleum and Energy Services – Downhole. Houston, TX. Design Engineer - January 2010 – February 2014
- Subsea and downhole electro-mechanical connector design experience.
- Downhole and subsurface connectors for ROV vehicles design experience.
- Prototype testing analysis
- Eliminated special cause variation thus, reducing the overall variation by 30%.
- Root Cause Analysis objective to reduce process variation by 20%.
- Business Marketing and Management liaison experience with Marketing and Sales departments.
• B.Sc. in Mechanical
& Micro Economics,
B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering.
1911 Post Oak Park Drive, #5314 . Houston, TX 77027 Phone: 281-***-**** e-mail: email@example.com
BAKER HUGHES INC.
Baker Oil Tools - Houston, TX.
Design Engineer, January 2009 – January 2010
- Design of Tubular and Casing Systems
- Design of Packer Systems for TOTAL and BP. $500,000 - $5,000,000 project.
- Managed tool assembling, component design and engineering design and implemented customer designs into finished deliverables.
- Supervised tool operators and drafters in the creation, testing, and completion of manufactured tools in the design shop.
- Created Bills of Materials, ECN (Engineering Change Notice) design modification and analysis of CHEVRON Hydraulic Systems and EXXONMOBIL Hydrostatic Systems. Education and Certification
TEXAS TECH UNIVERSITY - Lubbock, Texas.
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (B.Sc. ME) - December 2008 Minor – Mathematics and Statistics.
JERRY S. RAWLS COLLEGE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION – TEXAS TECH International Entrepreneurship Certification. Honefoss, Norway June 2007
TEXAS BOARD OF PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERS
Engineer-In-Training (EIT) Certification. – June 2011 Volunteer Experience.
December 2016 – May 2018.
Patient Relations and Statistics Data Research.
- Level II Trauma Emergency Center volunteer.
- Patient Relations/Satisfaction and Statistics censor volunteer.
- Liaison volunteers among Physicians, Nurses, Patient Advocates and Patients.