• Management of material
• Project Coordination.
• Talent Acquisition.
• Technical Support.
• Design Development
• Testing & Commission.
• Cost Analysis & Budget
• Administration and
• Electrical Troubleshooting
• Electrical Engineering
• Q/A & Q/C
SYED KHAJA SAMI UDDIN
3265 Elvis Presley Blvd, Memphis, Tennessee, US
PROFILE – Expertise in project management for railway metro projects, as well as for sub- station projects, with a background in electrical construction, maintenance, site supervision, and fire alarm systems, and my prior employment includes: EXPERIENCE
FCC Servicios Ciudadanos, Riyadh Metro Project, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (04/2018-12/2020) Lead Site Person in Charge of Electrical Construction.
• Managing and preparation of technical material submittals and manufacturer designs for the electrical equipment, as well as consulting with a consultant for approvals.
• Attending the consultant & supplier meeting and resubmitting the submittal to get the material approved.
• Preparing and updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and development plans, ensuring reports and all paperwork are completed and processed.
• Monitor All Project Expenditures, including Verifying and checking invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors, and subcontractors.
• Review project execution Budget and breakdown for all execution budget activities.
• Ensure reconciliation on a weekly and monthly basis between project cost reports and Accounting Department cost and billing information.
• Raising RFI to consultant in case of contradiction in project drawings & documents and accordingly managing the crew on the site.
• Review of technical and commercial aspects of the contractor’s proposal and negotiate terms & conditions as per the requirements and site needs.
• Duties have included overseeing the day-to-day activities of all accounting staff (82 employees) and their functions including A/P, A/R, Payroll, and Project Accounting.
• Evaluation of the supplier proposal for technical requirements as specified, country of origin, delivery period to make available material on time, and assembly, installation
& servicing for some materials.
• Approving the vendor to proceed with the manufacturing of equipment as per my given comments on the engineering drawings, meeting discussion points, and consultant comments points as final required parts for the equipment. 2
Highlight Enterprises PVT.LTD, TSSPDCL Electricity Board Project, India (06/2016-08/2017) Electrical Engineer
• Repair sick distribution transformers & other equipment.
• Erection & maintenance of lines.
• O&M of substations.
• Erection of 33/11 KV substation.
• Instructing & supervising the team for proper replacement of damaged materials of transformer which occurred during fault.
• After rectification of damage & assembling the transformer, perform tests as mentioned, Measurement of Insulation Resistance, Short circuit test, Measurement of zero phase sequence test, Measurement of No-Load loss, Load loss, Impedance, Efficiency & Regulation, Oil Breakdown Voltage, Lightning Impulse test.
• Coordinates with client/consultant’s representatives for any site instructions and inspection of works Testing & pre-commissioning of electrical, mechanical & low current equipment.
• Drafting and evaluating the final commissioning and preparation of the T&C report for consultant/client approval.
• Everyday evaluation and losing of snags list comments. Enrun India PVT.LTD, Sarat City Capital Mall Project, India (05/2015-05/2016) Fire Alarm System Engineer (Full time)
• Monitor and expedite engineering issues, and coordinate with the resident engineering team, and home office engineering team for timely resolution of field change documents (FCD, RFI, NCR, etc.) and engineering deliverables.
• Lead and manage the construction team responsible for the Fire Alarm system installation activities such as (conduits, FAS cable pulling, FAS devices, and FAS panels installation and termination).
• Coordinate installation activities with construction/site engineers, Field Engineers, Construction Managers, and subcontractors and provide field engineering support. Intern as Fire Alarm System Supervisor
• Through the FAS Edwards EST-3 panel by multiple systems, I Learnt and implemented termination and interfaces (MSFD, Fire Fitting Valves, Fire Fitting control panel, float switches, PLC, Public address panel, MCC panel, Door interfaces, FM200 Panel).
• Experienced inside out of FM200 & CO2 fire suppression system panel (suppression release push bottoms). and I am well-versed in the first, second, and third fix installation of (ICT) Racks, sensors, CCTV cameras, AFC gates (IP telephony & data networking), intercoms, and other devices.
• I got the hang of the Installation of Edwards Est-3 main panel termination MFACP, FACP, Repeater panel & Booster power supply. (Chassis assembling, LCD, SDDC, LRMF. Central process unit modules).
• Provide weekly markup drawings for the installed activities. EDUCATION
Master of Science, Engineering Management
Christian Brothers University, Memphis, TN, United States Grade: A
Bachelor of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, TS, India Grade: A
Senior Secondary School, Math, Physics & Chemistry Board of Intermediate, Hyderabad, TS, India
• PICOW (person in charge of the work).
• Electrical Hazards.
• Safety Award Consistently for 3 years.
• Implementation in MATLAB and Rewinding Works.
• Excel Masterclass.
• Effective Listening.
• AutoCAD and Revit.
To work in the vast and ever-expanding field of Electrical and consistently grow my efforts with dedication in the Electrical field where I can best utilize my knowledge and skills.
My academic experience thus far has provided me with a wide range of practical knowledge and skills that will be immensely useful when working at a higher level. To work with you is a no-brainer, your rewarding research program, excellent research facilities, and apt environment for my growth as a professional are what made me choose you as my beacon of light in the pursuit of knowledge. In addition to that, I expect to have the expertise, perspective, and experience necessary to lead our industry to a new era.