Statement: Experienced and dependable machine operator proficient in the safe manufacture, inspection, packaging, and shipment of high spec parts OE and aftermarket parts for the automotive industries. I have excellent knowledge of quality systems and experience operating a variety of technical machine and material handling equipment.
ASC Industries 11/2018 - Present
For over 40 years ASC Industries has been supplying rigging products as well as inspection, testing and repair services to many commercial industries, including Autozone, O’Reilly’s and Ford
● Drive machinery to assist in the movement of automotive parts.
● Quickly and efficiently delivered parts to the workers.
● Inspected parts for quality.
Race Winning Brand 04/2018 - 07/2018
Race Winning Brands (RWB) is the leading manufacturer of racing and high-performance parts sold to automotive and powersports markets.
● Used hand tools to deburr metal parts for the motor industry
● Visual inspection of parts for defects
● Consistently met quality and speed quotas
General Die Castors 10/2017 - 04/2018
General Die Casters produces complex, high quality aluminum and zinc die castings to a wide range of industries.
● Trimmed metals parts
● Checks parts for defects
● Packaged parts and labelled boxes
● Used Gaylord machine for scrap parts and put metal scrap into heat treat for metal melting processes
● Grinded and deburred sharp edges from products
● Used hand tools and machines to make parts
● Speed and a keen eye were needed for this task
National Safety Apparel 03/2015 to 01/2018
NSA is committed to customer satisfaction by providing quality products with responsive service and delivery. We will achieve this by fostering and maintaining a safe, collaborative and positive environment of teamwork, open participation, and continual improvement.
● Material handler
● Operated CAD drawings and matched specific patterns into computer systems for customer orders.
● Operated fabric cutting machine
● Inspection of fabric pieces to ensure they meet customer requirements
● Operated stand-up forklift and electric pallet jack
● Shipping and receiving
Manager Trainee 09/2010 to 03/2015
● Trained new employees
● Responsible for excellent customer service
● Deposit money transactions
● Oversaw employee performance and responsible for making sure everyone exceeded job tasks and daily goals
Education: John Marshall