Bismi Fathima Beevi Nazeerdeen
• 5.5 years of experience in the arena of Software Testing as QA Lead and Analyst.
• Expertise in Defect Management process using HP Quality Center.
• Complete knowledge on tools like SOAPUI, SOA tester, Desktop tester, Exam Diff, XML Notepad, XML validation done as per functional knowledge.
• Working knowledge on Key-word driven Automation framework in QTP for Web Application.
• Worked for clients The Hartford and Kaiser Permanente and gained good knowledge in Insurance and Health Care domain.
• In depth knowledge in different phases of Software Testing Life Cycle like Analyzing Phase, Test Plan- ning, Test Design, Test Execution, Defect Management and also proficient in documentation.
• Proficient in Black Box Testing like Functional, Integration Testing and Regression Testing.
• Involved in all forms of testing including Smoke Testing, System Testing, Integration, and User Accep- tance Testing (UAT).
• Expert in designing and maintaining Test Plan, Traceability Matrix, Test Cases, Test summary.
• Involved in Process Activities such as Test Strategy, MPP Creation, and AQI (Application Quality Index).
• Good Knowledge in Test Case Implementation, Execution, and Test results analysis and Defect track- ing.
• Expertise in preparing reports like Weekly status report, Daily status report and Weekly and Daily Score Card during execution.
• Exceptionally well organized, Strong Analytical, Design and Team building Skills to support and achieve business objectives.
• Flexible and Versatile to adapt to any environment and work on any project.
• Certified Software Tester from International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB)
• HP Quality Center (HPO-M15) Certification from HP
• Professional Academy for Healthcare Management Certification from AHIP Technical Skills:
Testing Tools HP Quality Center, SOA Tester, SOAPUI, Desktop Tester, XML Validation
Automation Tool QTP
Operating System Windows 98/2000/XP/VISTA/WIN 7
Database Tools SQL Developer
Project Management Tools Microsoft Project Plan, Cognizant 2.0 Documentation Tools MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Company: Tata Consultancy Service, India.
Client: Kaiser Permanente, Pasadena, California, USA Jan 2011 – Mar 2013 Role: QA Lead
• Team leader and point of contact for CIWRS application and Handled the team of 4 offshore testers.
• Constant communication between the customer and the testers.
• Direct Communication with the client regarding project status and escalations.
• Hosted Release KT call and Ambiguity call.
• Project Effort Estimation using PERT Tech.
• Created Test Plan and Traceability Matrix.
• Resource Allocation.
• Review of Test cases & also execution the workflow scenarios and other major scenarios.
• Preparation of Test metrics & Test summary & Release notes.
• Handling Defect call management about the progress of the SIT/ UAT defects.
• Root cause analysis for any defect leakage in PROD or UAT.
• Created testing process document, effort estimation, resource estimation for automating regression test case.
• Preparation of Reports such as Weekly status report, Defect Report, Execution Report, Task log sheet. Project Description:
CIWRS is a PeopleSoft application which is a Member Service Call Centre application. Complaints Integrated Workflow & Reporting System which provides Compliance, Complaints, Patient’s Assistance, Letter Management, Member Service. It tracks the contact and Escalation of the Member Service. CIWRS is a CRM
(Customer Relationship Management) application.
Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions, India.
Client: Hartford Insurance Company, Hartford, Connecticut, USA. Jan 2010 – Dec 2010 Role: QA Analyst
• Have been module leader and point of contact for CDS application. Job Functions Functional Analysis, Test Design, Authoring, Review, Test Execution, Defect Management
• Extensively worked on developing Test Cases and Test Execution for different modules.
• Studied high level design documents and interacted with business analysts to clarify any review comments upon business requirements.
• Wrote test cases for functionality, regression and integration testing and tested the application manually.
• Tracked the defects, prepared status summary reports and reported defects.
• Conducted peer reviews for assigned task.
• Involved in whole process of Black Box Testing (User Acceptance, Integration, end-to-end, GUI and Regression) of the application.
• Conducted KT session, Requirement Study; Test Estimates; Test Design and Review; Test Execution; Test Closure Reports (Test summary report).
• Involved in account level process Activities such as AQI (Application Quality Index).
• Weekly status meetings, Functional Spec Walkthrough meeting and Test case Review Meetings. Project Description:
CDS acts as the main interface that supports a variety of Policy administration functions for The Hartford Business Insurance. CDS interfaces with various applications of The Hartford like CLA, ICON, Hart Source, TABS and Claims. The 8 internet partners, 6 Agency Management Vendors and Thousands of Sub-agents use CDS Services to enter/edit data. The Business Analysts and QA are the end users testing the changes in business requirements before deploying into production.
Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions, India.
Client: Hartford Insurance Company, Hartford, Connecticut, USA. July 2009 – Dec 2009 Role: QA Analyst
• Requirement Study; Test Estimates; Test Design and Review; Test Execution; Test Closure Reports (Test summary report).
• Involved in Process Activities such as Test Plan, Test Strategy, MPP Creation, and AQI.
• Weekly status meetings, Functional Spec Walkthrough meeting and Test case Review meetings with the Client.
• Analysis on the Project Risks and preparation of Mitigation plans. Project Description:
Expressway is The Hartford's online tool for creating small commercial quotes in minutes. You can select the default or automatic coverage provided for each line of business or select your own coverage. Print a Proposal to present to your customer. When you're ready to bind coverage, submit the application from Expressway to ICON. Further quote is processing is will be carried out in ICON and the quote will be submitted to Hart Source. Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions, India.
Client: Hartford Insurance Company, Hartford, Connecticut, USA. Sep 2007 – Jun 2009 Role: QA Analyst
• Requirement Study; Test Estimates; Test Design and Review; Test Execution; Test Closure Reports (Test sum- mary report).
• Involved in creation of test data for System testing and also for regression testing.
• Validated the testing scenarios using Requirement document and Traceability matrix.
• Defect Tracking using HP Quality Center.
• Preparation of Weekly status report and Daily status report. Project Description:
Siebel serves as the hub of the hart Source system that is made up of over 30 BI portfolio applications and provides mission critical functionality to over 3000 users. The Hart source Interface Upgrade project will upgrade the Technology used for each Interface. This will result in having a Siebel supported platform better capable of meeting business needs. Educational Qualifications:
Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, 2004 – 2007
Madras University – Chennai, TN
Master of Business Administration in Human Resources Management, 2008 - 2010 Loyola College – Chennai, TN
Current VISA Status H4 EAD
Passport Number G4770459
DOB 26 Feb 1987