Uniontown, OH *****
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Route Service Representative
Mosquito Authority - Hartville, OH
July 2018 to Present
• Provide excellent service through proper treatment techniques.
• Up-selling services to assist with additional insect control issues.
• Communicate with the customer everything related to their application and future treatments.
• Properly apply chemicals following all state and federal regulations.
• Safely drive to and from the customer locations following all state and federal laws.
• Follow the assigned route and time line provided by management.
• Communicate with the office staff any feedback pertinent to the operations.
• Keep all working areas neat and clean at all times.
• Access database and mapping systems through mobile computing devices.
• Respond to customer service requests.
• Prepare daily field service reports and keep accurate records of pesticide applications and other field activities. Teacher
AKRON PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT - Akron, OH
October 2008 to Present
Title 1 - Mathematics
• Facilitate small group lessons related to mathematics.
• Re-teach, review and reinforce lessons.
• Collaborate and coordinate with classroom teachers.
• Work closely with 6th, 7th and 8th grade students and parents to achieve academic success.
• Provide feedback and additional assistance to students and work closely with parents to set realistic academic goals for the students.
• Develop and implement innovative programs to encourage learning through positive interactions and provide additional support for students as needed.
• Created interactive learning environment by using smartboard and mathematical software.
• Analyze data to determine key areas where students are struggling and identify new processes to teach the necessary information.
QUALITY SERVICES GROUP - Hudson, OH
March 1998 to October 2008
• Increased customer satisfaction rating each year as manager
• Assisted in creating a 25% increase in sales.
• Designed and implemented a 20% increase in home delivery service.
• Assisted in creating an employee handbook and new employee orientation program
• Responsible for providing leadership and management to multiple locations.
• Ability to maintain deadlines while multi-tasking and adapting to situations.
• Displayed excellent communication with customers, co-workers, vendors, and management. Master in Art of Teaching
Marygrove College - Detroit, MI
Bachelor of Science in Middle Level Education
University of Akron - Akron, OH
March 2001 to December 2007
Microsoft Office (10+ years)
Pearson Software (5 years)
June 2017 to June 2022
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES