Ziad Bou Malhab
Address: **** ****** **, ***** ********, NJ 08628
Date of birth: July 15, 1973.
Lebanese; married with three children
Driving License: B68097960007732
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Extremely organized and driven individual with a proven track record of success working in highly dynamic, demanding, changing, unsafe, and fast-paced environments that require superior attention to detail and highest level of confidentiality and security. Known for high ethical standards, motivation, and ability to collaborate and work with individuals at all functional levels. Exceptional multi-tasking ability. Effectively anticipate needs and can accomplish responsibilities without supervision. Skilled in conflict resolution and investigative procedures. Resourceful and creative problem solver with experience in building and personnel security. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
January 8, 2018 – December 31, 2021 BL HARBERT International (Awkar – New U.S Embassy Compound) Senior Security Supervisor
• Buildings security for US Citizens and expats
• BLHI project warehouse security
• Camp security where Laborers reside
• Staff site entry (in collaboration with the U.S. Embassy guards)
• Staff entry procedures, including biometrics, badging, and iris scan (in collaboration with the Site Security Manager / Coordinator)
• Site access requests
• Direct intervention and incident management
• Following the country Political and Security status and reporting to the Security Manager October 2017 – December 31, 2017 G4S (Roundabout Awkar) LCPO - European Union
• Local Close Protection Officer with EU Ambassador “Christina Lassen”
• Driver of VIP Armored Car
• Driver of Backup Car
• Driver of Advanced Car
May 2017 – September 2017 MK Performance, Owner Mr. Michel Khattar (Naher El Mot) Workshop Manager
• Customer’s interaction
• Diagnostics of faulty cars using a scanner
• Responsible for staff management
• Responsible for customer accounting
• Spare parts ordering from suppliers
January 2014 – December 2016 REED international (Riad el Soleh – Maarad Street) Project Security Manager - International
Security Coordinator, DRASATI 2 project (USAID)
• Offices access management
• Management of the safe room/area in case of an incident
• Provide good security practices, leading by example
• Assist management in handling project crisis, emergencies and incidents in the event the COP or DCOP were unavailable. Take control over the incident until the responsibility handed over to a senior staff member.
• Compilation and distribution of mandated reports per the SMP, delivered in a timely and efficient manner
• Act as the hub for all movements around the country by receiving the movement requests from the staff, rearranging and allocating tasks to drivers, monitoring progress during the trip, and ensuring their safe return to home base.
• Prepare a Daily News Update report and forward to staff
• Good relationship with the Army and ISF, as well as individuals involved in the security of the Lebanese Parliament of Representatives, and some of the Lebanese Security Agencies
• Collect security information from various sources and stay on top of county security matters
• Send security reports via email/ WhatsApp to appropriate teams. May 2011 – December 2013 Education Development Center (Achmoun Building – Sodecco) Security Advisor, D-RASATI project (USAID), Technician and Driver
• Responsible for the entire project fleet, including maintenance
• COP private driver
• Office maintenance follow-up
• Responsible for the storage room
• Responsible for the staff and visitors’ security September 2010 - April 2011 NJEIM CONSTRUCTION
General Construction Supervisor
• Supervising work and machines repair
June 2009 - September 2009 EXECUTIVE SECURITY (Bir Hassan – Beirut) Security Supervisor
• Security Supervisor for ABC Mall, Group of shops (Dbayeh, Northern Maten) January 2008 - June 2009 LALIPCO (Naher el Mot)
Manager of a gas station/Convenience store
February 2007 - January 2008 Mr. GHASSAN BITAR (Adonis – Keserwan) Bodyguard / CPO
• Private bodyguard for Mr. Ghassan Bitar (business man) and his family July 2006 - February 2007 Mr. JACK TABET (Achrafieh - Beirut - Lebanon Street) Bodyguard / CPO
• Private bodyguard for Mr. Jack Tabet (business man) and his family March 2006 - July 2006 MVM SECURITY, Owner: General Mike Taylor (Iraq) PSD (Personal Security Details) Convoy
• Territory covered: Baghdad, Karbalaa, Talil, Oum Kasser, Basra, Rustumiyah, and other cities 2002-2005 PRIVATE BUSINESS / SELF-EMPLOYED
• Operation of platform crane (S.O.S. Auto)
• Business partner with owner, Mr. Joseph Ajaka
1996 - 2002 SNE CONSTRUCTION, Owner: Joseph Georges Khoury (Jdeideh el Maten)
• Driver and Operator of several types of heavy motor vehicles in several projects.
• Nahr el Mot Highway Project: Operator of a Komatsu 95.
• Dbayeh Marina Project: Operator of Komatsu 95, Komatsu excavator, Volvo L180, BLH Lima crane with a vibro piling compaction machine for ground improvement, Komatsu New Holand, D6 bulldozer, Scania trucks 113H and 143 trailers and Several kinds of Tele handlers and Forklifts.
• Beirut Movenpik Project: Operator of Scania 113H trailer to transport rocks and sand from other projects, and unload them in the sea.
• Nahr el Mot- Baabdat Highway Project: Operator of Scania 113H trailer to transport rocks from several sizes to the rock crusher and re-transfer it to stock.
1993 - 1996 SOGECCO CONSTRUCTION (Monteverde)
• Driver and Operator of a Komatsu 95 and Volvo L180 in a rock quarry and a rock breaker. NB: This quarry was from the most dangerous quarries in Lebanon. 1987 - 1992 PRIVATE BUSINESS
• Sami Bou Malhab Construction
• Soldier in a Special Unit
1987 - 1990 BYBLOS INSTITUTE
• 3BT Electronic
1977 - 1987 MATEN EL CHEMALY SCHOOL
• Arabic: Mother tongue
• English: Very Good
• French: Good
Internet search, Word, Excel, Email, Daily News reports, Security Briefing for travelers to Lebanon INTERESTS & HOBBIES
Boxing, hunting, and driving sports cars
MILITARY SERVICES and SKILLS/SECURITY and PERSONAL PROTECTION
• Possess military skills and high-level knowledge of a variety of firearms and weapons, including landmines and grenades. Professional and quick in planning operations, defense, and attacks.
• 2006 Iraq
In Iraq, I was a contractor with MVM Security as the Leader of the first convoy attack vehicle that secured the road in front of the convoy, which could be composed of about 12 vehicles at a time. Our mission covered Baghdad, Karbalaa, Talil, Oum Kasser, Bassra, Rustamiyah, Suleimania and other cities/compounds. Also worked closely with the forensic team in Karbala investigating the mass graves case and protecting the sites.
• Active member of Beirut OSAC since 2015 (US Department of State Diplomatic Security) REFERENCES
• Mr. Jihad Sleiman Tel : +961-*-***-***
• Mr. Hamish Macintyre (Operation Manager) Tel : +27-82-459-****
• Tony Lau (Security Manager) Tel : +52 1-631-***-****