MEP AND HVAC PROJECT ENGINEER
Project Planning Project Execution Operation Management
~ Industry Preference: EPC Construction Real Estate ~
~ Location Preference: India (Delhi - NCR) ~
“To work for a progressive organization in a highly motivating and challenging environment that provides the best opportunities to grow and utilize my potential to the fullest to achieve the organization’s goal while achieving my personal goal ”
WORK EXPERIE, XXX Ltd., Noida Dec’04 t
• Excellent Knowledge of planning, execution, monitoring, testing and commissioning of all MEP system like HVAC, Electrical, Firefighting, and plumbing (drainage, water supply, chiller piping, pumps and firefighting, FM200).
• Exceptional breadth of experience in HVAC system (Central plant and VRF) construction and design.
• Responsible for design coordination of hvac, firefighting, plumbing and electrical.
• Excellent Knowledge of VRF system design installation and commissioning.
• Excellent knowledge of electrical substation project execution control wiring and synchronizing of HT diesel generator incomer panel.
• Knowledge of high rise building residential and commercial project execution of all MEP services.
• Knowledge of pharma HVAC project execution and design. CORE COMPETENCIES
MEP Project Planning
MEP Project Execution
VRF Air-conditioning design
VRF Air-conditioning Project Execution
VRF Air-conditioning commissioning
HT Sub-station project Execution
STP Project Execution
STP Project design
Fire Alarm system project
BMS Project Execution
AutoCAD Design Knowledge
Pharma HVAC Project design
Pharma HVAC Project Execution
Innovative in Thought & Solution
Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) from
Govt. Polytechnic Purnea, State Board of
Technical Education Patna in 1997.
B Tech (Mechanical Engineering in
distance Education) from Karnataka Open
University in 2014
Date of Birth: 30th May 1974
Languages known: Hindi & English
Address: A 185, Sector 37, Greater Noida –
PIN Code 201310, Uttar Pradesh
Sept’19 - Till Now Voltas Limited as Sr. Project Engineer Project Executed:
• Artemis Hospital Expansion Project located at Gurgaon sector 51.
• IIT Kanpur core lab building 1000 TR central HVAC project. Sept’12 – Dec’18 Jaypee Associates Ltd. (Jaypee Group), Noida as Project Engineer (MEP)
• Residential high-rise project Kingston Park 1 at Jaypee wish town Noida sector 134.
• HT substation project (33 KV) including 11KV DG (1500 KVA 10 Nos.) for backup.
• Residential multistory project KOVE at Yamuna Expressway Greater Noida.
• Plotted development project Yamuna Vihar (HDPE piping for potable water and recycle water).
Key Result Areas:
• Follow-up with design consultant for release of engineering drawings for computation of scope of work and work fronts to be activated.
• Review the drawing/BOQ and communicate to consultant whatever change required.
• Prepare the site schedules and constantly monitor the work execution to ensure that the project timelines are being met as per schedules.
• Monitor the contractor’s activities and maintain a record of progress and check for any deviations against laid out plans and take necessary steps to rectify them and escalate when required.
• Hold regular meetings with contractors, subcontractors, architects, engineers and others who are involved in the construction process to ensure common understanding of the work to be executed and records the minutes of the meeting.
• Implement all quality related issues as per manual.
• Monitoring project status during periodic organize and lead regular reviews as required of the master schedule and detailed schedules to ensure that the sequence and logic used is correct for all phases of the project.
• Updating management progress and status of the project.
• Establish and monitor the on-time bound activities of all critical items that have a potential to delay the project.
• Weekly updates and presentation to GM for construction monitoring purposes including planned versus actual projections and indicated outcome reports.
• Control all installation of services.
Jan’12 – Aug’12 B. Mehtalia Consultant Pvt. Ltd. (Pharma consultant), Mumbai as Site Manager - HVAC Project Executed:
• Cosmas research Lab pvt. Ltd. (975 TR Central HVAC and 60 HP VRF) pharma project. Key Result Areas:
• Awareness of Pharmacy, commercial HVACs and VRF HVAC design.
• Preparation of quality management plan & client monthly report.
• Submission of HVACs drawings & coordination drawing for site engineer.
• Issuing technical details to the site engineers.
• Material inspection on site supplied by contractors & generating of reports for the same.
• Conducting of weekly and monthly meetings for site project engineers.
• Inspection and daily schedule & progress report preparation.
• Coordination with clients and participating in weekly & monthly meeting.
• Arranging the site safety under the client safety rule.
• Commissioning of systems installed.
• Preparation of IQ and DQ for system.
• Certification of contractor’s bill.
• Issuing & receiving the following construction documents for our record & action. A) Drawing correspondence
B) Request for change orders
C) Owner furnished item.
D) Conformation of verbal instructions.
June’06 – Dec’11 Voltas Limited, New Delhi as Project Engineer - HVAC Growth Path / Deputations:
06’06 – 04’09 Assistant Engineer
04’09 – 12’11 Project Engineer
• DLF Belaire VRF project (approx. 5000 HP) of five number of multistory towers at golf course road Gurgaon.
• Adani corporate office VRF (450 HP) project at sector 32 Gurgaon.
• Adani guest house project (110 HP) at sector 44 Gurgaon.
• Rashtrapati Bhawan VRF project in Delhi.
• Hilton hotel VRF (60 HP) project in Saket New Delhi.
• Hotel VRF (60 HP) near sirifort stadium New Delhi. Key Result Areas:
• Planning and organizing various job activities.
• Active involvement in detailed system designing, preparation and approval of drawings in coordination with the draftsman.
• Coordination with consultant, client and contractors to ensure timely completion of the project as per design, specification and utmost satisfaction of the Client.
• Prepare the requisition of material and follow-up for dispatch of material.
• Commissioning, testing and handing- over of the air-conditioning system with final documentation in coordination with the technicians.
• Billing to client and payment collection.
June’06 – Dec’11 Careco Services Pvt. Limited, New Delhi as Site Engineer - HVAC Project Executed:
• 1200TR central air-conditioning shopping mall project at MG Road
• 650 TR central air-conditioning shopping mall project at MG Road.
• 240 TR central air-conditioning project of metro mall Inderlok.
• 110 TR central air-conditioning project at Tishazari metro mall Sept.’01 – June’03 Good AIR System Pvt. Limited, New Delhi as Site Engineer - HVAC Project Executed:
• Many small projects like Frito-Lay package ac project at data center.
• Data center package project at Vatika Triangle.
April’98 – Aug.’01 Ultrapure Technology & Appliances India Limited, New Delhi as Site Engineer - HVAC Project Executed:
• Airwasher project at Dharuhera and Noida.