Southaven, MS *****
Technology Services Manager (TSM)
NIKE, INC - Memphis, TN
July 2019- December 2021
Technology Service Manager- Served in a leadership role to support the North America Logistics Centers in the US and Canada with Infrastructure knowledge and expertise with WMS and WCS System within Nike Network and to ensure smooth operation of the whole system/network within NIKE facility.
Knowledge of Warehouse Control and unit sortation/fulfillment systems Knowledge and experience of WMS systems integration with Material Handling Equipment and Warehouse Control System (WCS) in a large-scale distribution center environment.
• Active Directory manages computers and other devices on the network
• Strong leadership and technical skills
• Effective communication skill
• Flowed out and re-architected the entire ReddyIce EDI system, evaluated the current EDI process and EDI system architecture and identified risks and solutions for mitigating the risks, and added process solutions fixes and well as re-solutioning the EDI system architecture
• Strong team player with the ability to work in project and production support models with a diverse group of individuals across multiple departments.
• Comfortable working in a fast- paced, results-oriented and sometimes highly stressful environment.
• Knowledge of SQL statement used in the research, investigation, and resolution of production issues
• Knowledge with Installed, maintained, and upgraded the AS400 system
• Communicator that makes sure each task is assign to the correct group
• Knowledge of working with different servers within Nike
• Knowledge of WMS, WCS, and Manhattan - knowledge fine tune internal operations, utilize resource more efficiently, streamline inventory, and create flawless order fulfillment. System Administrator Technologyx, Inc -
Memphis, TN September 2017 to July
Active Directory manages computers and other devices on the network, creating, manage domains, users and object on the network.
VOIP .. Responsible for Cisco IP Phone, Cisco PBX and IP Technologies for placing and transmitting telephone calls over an IP Network.
responsible for the architecture, analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation of an EDI transaction online tracking system. This system keeps track of partners received, processed, and acknowledged EDI transactions for the EDI mainframe user group additionally providing authenticated web client partners the viewing of their related EDI transactions Technologyx, Inc, Memphis Tn .09/17-07/19
System Administrator- Served in a leadership role to maintain, support and troubleshoot all systems for FCS and Humes Schools. Communicate day with Principle and teachers to assist them with Active Directory, Power School, Smart board, workstations, switches and servers.
• Help Desk support to all the staffs
• Set-up and maintain Pcs, Printer Server and Servers
• Responsible for maintaining all Windows applications, security, passwords, user profile, office 365 and switches and routers.
• Maintain Printer Server, Mail Server, and all local pcs
• Remote into staffs’ laptops and pcs to troubleshoot problems
• Maintain phones system, VoIP Systems and Voicemail Systems
• Responsible for systems upgrade, images, and server applications
• Very familiar with many Windows XL, 7, 8, and 10, Unix operating Systems deployment options
(software and hardware).
• Active Directory enable and adding users
• VPN enables user to send and receive data on the network Consultant
All State Insurance - Memphis, TN
December 2010 to September 2019
System Administrator Served as consultant to implement a new network infrastructure for the local AllState Insurance office. Installed network switches/routers and upgraded servers as needed. System Administrator Manager
REEBOK - Memphis, TN
November 1997 to December 2019 Served in a leadership role to maintain, support and troubleshoot over all workstations, protect day-to-day business integrity through monitoring information processing and through daily backups as well as to verify network connections and to maintain maximum system up-time. Configured, imaged, deployed, and maintained all desktop and laptops. Performed system administration and
system migrations throughout the Memphis Distribution (Warehouse) Center, provided and maintained documentation of system updates.
• Supervised6 IT Specialist and maintained PCs and programming for over 450 end users.
• Used project management, and technical expertise to: (1) Set-up and maintain workstations and servers, (2) perform hardware and software service, (3) instigate anti-virus and software backup, and
(4) provide consulting or training to operators.
• Interacted with managers, users, and operators to determine computer-related needs.
• Built Servers as need by corporate to maintain daily operations and Windows 2000/2003 Server, SQL Server maintenance.
• Designed and implemented Windows environment network, upgraded network and workstations.
• Responsible for maintaining all AS400 applications, security, passwords, user profiles, and system back-ups.
• Administrator of primary Domain Server, Print Server, Application Server, Mail Server, Backup Server and all local PCs.
• Ensured applications and systems security levels are consistent with the requirements of the individual and/or department. Installed software upgrades for all new applications.
• Installed, maintained, and upgraded systems AS-400, Windows XP, SAP, WCS, CPS, CISCO VoIP Systems, RPG IV, WMS, and Lotus Notes. Barcode XML, OCR Indexing, and Automated EDI Process.
• Created queries by using data from available libraries and system files to solve operational issues.
• Operating Systems and Software Windows 2000 Server, XP, Windows NT, NT Server 4.0, SQL/400, Windows 2000, Advance Server, Alert, Windows 98, and Schedule.
• Troubleshoot network performance, Server and PC issues, installed and repaired LAN network connections.
Regional System Analyst
DATASERV, Eden Praise, MN
February 1991 to July 1997
Traveled on-site to client locations to use leadership, project management, and technical expertise to: (1) Set-up workstations and maintain workstations and servers, (2) performed hardware and software service & design, (3) assisted in the selection and implementation of custom software, (4) conducted company and client training seminars, (5) provided consulting or training to operators, and
(6) provided setup, installation, and interface support on micro-based telecommunications equipment.
• Built and replaced PS2 processors and troubleshoot devices to component level; programmed AS/400, 942, and troubleshot and repaired Cisco Routers. Education
Associates of Occupational Studies in Advanced Electronics Technology SOUTHEAST COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY - Memphis, TN
IT Manager, Active Directory, VPN, DNS, System Administrator, System Admin, VMware, NOVELL SERVER, Shift Lead, Communicator, WMS, WCS, WES, REBOT, AS400, SQL, SAP, VOIP,Switches, servers and Printer Server.