Phone: 615-***-**** Email: email@example.com
Tennessee State University, Nashville, TN
Bachelor of Science Concentration: Criminal Justice Experience
Davidson County Sheriff's Office, Nashville, Tn Current Correctional Officer-Armed Security Division’s
● Enforce rules and keep order within jails or prisons.
● Supervise activities of inmates.
● Aid in rehabilitation and counseling of offenders.
● Inspect facilities to ensure that they meet standards.
● Search inmates for contraband items.
● Report on inmate conduct.
True Core Behavioral Solutions, Nashville, TN
Youth Care Worker
● Serve as an advocate, mentor, educator, coach, and role model for 15 to 19 year old youth in a structured, strengths-based, and trauma-informed residential treatment program.
● Provide direct care and supervision for all youth residing.
● Providing support and advice in a one-on-one or group setting.
● Trained and supported to build helping relationships with troubled youth in a therapeutic community.
● Work with troubled youth, to provide them with strong, stable, nurturing relationships and guidance.
● Planning and conducting programs focused on the specific needs of youth’s, such as self-development and education.
● Organizing and supervising group activities including sports and recreation.
● Writing daily reports, progress notes and behavioral updates of each youth. Walden Security, Nashville, TN June 2016–January 2018 Security Officer
● Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property
● Inspect buildings, equipment, and access points
● Main goal is to detect, deter, observe and report any suspicious activities
● To respond quickly and correctly during crisis
● Offer safety and warning tips to personnel
Morning Pointe: Assisted Living and Alzheimer’s Care, Nashville, TN June 2013 – May 2017
Tech-Resident Care Assistance
● Helps residents with basic grooming and dressing needs this includes taking care of the elderly, disabled, chronically ill, or otherwise impaired
● Keeping an eye out for any changes in the patient's physical, emotional, or mental condition.
● The patient care attendant communicates the status of the patient, including any changes, periodically, to a supervisor, case manager, or nurse.
● Assist with transfers and ambulation
● Importance of