Certified Coding Specialist
Doctor of Medicine,
Amur State Medical
Solid knowledge in
understanding of the
classification of diseases
2020-2022 – Student of the Clinical Data Coding Program NVCC, Springfield, VA
1. Obtained professional knowledge in applying ICD 10-CM, PCS, and CPT codes.
2. Participated in on-site training with an overall accuracy of 97%. 3. Worked with 3M encoder, Find-A-Code database, and AHIMA VLab assignments.
4. Got familiar with the Guidelines for Achieving a Compliant Query Practice, American Health Information Management Association Standards of Ethical Coding, Health Insurance Probability and Accountability Act.
5. Gained solid knowledge in healthcare reimbursement and revenue cycle management, which let me receive 100% and 96% accuracy on the Coding Documentation and Regulatory Compliance Domains on the CCS exam.
2014-2020 – Child Care Specialist, A.Winerman
1. Provided consistent supervision of children.
2. Observed and monitor children’s play activities. 3. Communicated with children’s parents about daily activities, behaviors, and related issues.
4. Maintained a safe, positive atmosphere for children. 5. Provided for the basic needs of children.
6. Mediated issues and conflicts between children. 2010-2014 – Clinical Pharmacology Physician, Maternity Hospital Russia
1. Counseled women during pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period about antibiotic therapy, medication dosages, and drug interactions.
2. Applied ICD 10-CM codes for obstetric cases and pre-existing conditions.
3. Monitored patients’ condition and progress and re-evaluated treatment as necessary.
Able to multitask
Experienced PC user
honoree for the 2022
Dean’s list for the 2021
Dean’s list for the 2020
Nominee to The
National Society of
Leadership and Success.
4. Evaluated all case reports of suspected adverse drug reactions and initiated further research.
5. Performed research on the positive and negative effects of currently approved medications.
2008-2010 – Physician, Internal Medicine, Outpatient Clinic Russia
1. Developed treatment plans in collaboration with patients with chronic conditions including high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, and other problems.
2. Treated up to 20 patients per day as well as diagnosed and treated ailments.
1. Educated patients on self-care, lifestyle, and diet changes to improve health and quality of life.
3. Recorded and updated medical histories, ordered lab tests, and evaluated test results in a professional manner.
4. Directly applied ICD10-CM codes.
5. Prescribed medications as well as referred patients to specialists as needed.
1999-2008 - Physician, Clinical Hospital
1. Counseled patients and surgeons about antibiotic therapy, medication dosages, and drug interactions to prevent side effects and other complications.
2. Examined, diagnosed, and treated patients for acute conditions and concerns.
3. Compiled patient medical data including test histories and the results of tests.
4. Directly applied ICD 10-CM codes which were adopted in Russia in 1999.
5. Educated patients on medical issues.
1998-1999 Physician, Internal Medicine, Outpatient Clinic Russia
2. Performed patient examinations and diagnostics as well as designed healthcare treatment plans and therapies. 3. Provided advice to patients on self-care and lifestyle and diet changes to improve health and quality of life.
4. Prescribed medications to treat diagnosis and documented conditions.
5. Applied ICD9-CM codes.
1997-1998 Internship, Clinical Hospital