Chaz Johnson email@example.com • LinkedIn
Santa Fe, NM, 87507, US • 719-***-****
Operations & Maintenance Coordinator
Goal-oriented, ex-military professional with commendable skill set and extensive leadership as well as operational experience: passionate for directing day-to-day production operations of a manufacturing plant. Talent for driving activities to achieve cost objectives and increase performance in true efficiency, safety, quality, and supply chain competence, while guaranteeing compliance. Capable of supporting optimum functioning and maintenance of a facility via implementation and administrative management of a number of maintenance programs, policies, functions, and goals. Competent in ensuring adherence of maintenance tasks in line with with technical standards, manufacturer regulations, and widely recognized industry norms. Strong ability to apply analytic methodologies to company processes and meeting business needs. Areas of Expertise
• Project Management
• Employee Development
• Equipment Maintenance
• Networking & Collaboration
• Hiring & Onboarding
• Strategic Planning
• Operational Leadership
• Staff Management
• Performance Improvement
● Raised equipment’s service life by operating and maintaining government equipment worth over $2M.
● Contributed to professional growth of several individuals by providing assistance in achieving both personal and professional objectives.
● Streamlined fleet operations by maintaining and operating fleet of 80 or more vehicles and staff at high level.
● Hand selected by the president of Hungary to participate in a live fire event with the Hungarian Army for him and U.S. Army/ Hungarian Army Generals in 2014.
Personnel Recruiter, United States Army 2019 – Present Build strong talent pool and by attracting highly competent candidates via sourcing and identification of suitable personnel in compliance with current applicable regulations. Verify information about job applicant’s history, credentials, and experience by conducting interviews and evaluating prospects on basis of background check. Adopt informed decision making regarding hiring process by applying critical assessment approaches to documents and interpersonal settings.
● Effectively managed recruiting efforts by utilizing and maintaining accurate candidate tracking system.
● Strengthened organizational structure by increasing job visibility and gaining higher quality candidates via networking, social media marketing, and referrals. Crewman/Systems Operator-Maintainer, United States Army 2013 – 2019 Supplied operational leadership to increase worker efficiency by leading and directing sixteen-person teams, guaranteeing success and safety of operations. Identified and resolved performance gaps by analyzing subordinates’ work performance and implementing solutions.
● Encouraged personnel development by supervising training and leadership of up to 100-person teams.
● Qualified as the top tank in my Company 2017 with no unit injuries.
● Presided over deployment flight in 2018, ensuring that 160 soldiers boarded the aircraft and maintaining control of all equipment and critical goods in 2018.
● Ensured maintenance of four tank platoons to agricultural standards prior to loading and transporting them from Korea to Georgia in 2018.
2014-2017: Promoted from from gunner to tank commander and was in charge of a section of soldiers (8-16). 2017-2019: Tank commander in charge of a platoon (16) to Company (80-100) sized elements. 2011-2014: Gunner on a tank in charge of 2 Soldiers. Crewman/Systems Operator-Maintainer, United States Army 2011 – 2013 Delivered seamless performance by serving as member of 16-person team. Optimized maintenance and operability of high-value military equipment. Steered smooth process flow and supported higher-level employees with everyday operations.
● Ensured safe and effective execution of missions by supervising fleet of vehicles and assuring maintenance is fully functional and able to execute missions for success of unit operations. Additional Experience
Tank crew member/ Fort Carson, CO (deployed to Kuwait/Iraq border 201*-****-**** Tank gunner /Camp Vilseck Germany, 2014-2017
Tank commander/ Fort Steward GA (deployed to Korea 2018), 2017-2019 Recruiter/ Santa Fe NM (Top recruiter 2020), 2019- Present Education
High School Diploma, Falcon High School
Honors & Awards
(2) Army Commendation Medal (8) Army Achievement Medal (4) Army Good Conduct Medal National Defense Service Medal Global War on Terrorism Medal Korea Defense Service Medal (2) Non- Commissioned Officer Professional Development Ribbon Army Service Ribbon Overseas Service Ribbon Clearance & Certification
Secret Clearance, SHARP foundation certified, Army Recruiter, Field Sanitation team, Small Arms Maintenance, Digital Training Management Systems, Company Intelligence Support team