VIKAZ KUMAR. T
firstname.lastname@example.org +91-958******* Nagapattinam, India
Competent, diligent & result oriented professional, having more than 2 years of experience in quality department. Aiming to meet highest level of assurance by utilizing my skills, knowledge, abilities and experience with a balance of hands-on, management, analytical & leadership skills. EDUCATION
Chennai Institute of Technology, Chennai, India July2020-Sep2022 Master of Engineering, CADCAM 8 CGPA
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology July 2015-July 2019 Bachelor of Engineering, Mechanical Engineering 6.8 CGPA PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Ashok Leyland Ltd - Quality Engineer, Chennai, India November 2020 - Present
• Perform Final inspection of Load Body variant and checking of quality firewall (Electrical functions, Leaks and performance of Brake and Speed) of M&HCV.
• Perform final testing of Power Take Off and its hydraulic system, differential lock and exhaust brake of M&HCV
• Conduct meetings with suppliers about the defects Trend reduction and product specification.
• Responsible for finding the root cause of post-sale defects and making counter measure reports.
• Responsible for developing effective cost reduction actions within the department.
• Work with various departments to meet the ISO / TS standards and TQM.
• Coordinating with Production, Sourcing, Supplier teams for Process and Product Improvement.
• TS16949 representative in Vehicle Test shop, maintaining ISO/TS16949:2009 standards.
• Periodic review with suppliers and analysing their needs, to improve the product quality.
• Responsible to Conduct Periodic Process and product Audit across Ashok Leyland, to improve the product quality.
• Responsible for all Quality Management activities and solving complex problems in manufacturing by following seven lean tools of quality (FMEA, Pareto charts, Fishbone diagrams, Six Sigma, 5S). SKILLS
C, Excel, Six Sigma, FMEA, MS Word, MS Office, AutoCAD, Root Cause Analysis, 5S, Kaizen ACADEMIC PROJECTS
MASTER OF ENGINEERING PROJECT – Gas Tungsten Arc Welding Ti-6Al-4V Sheets
• I have done a research work based on the investigation of TIG welded Ti grade 5 thin sheet with aerospace application. This work includes both mechanical and microstructural characteristics. BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING PROJECT - Design Analysis of Spoke Structure For Resilient Wheel Using FEA Method.
• This invention relates to improvements in spring wheel structures of the type embodying a wheel having a two inner rims made of hard rubber and an outer tire and a hub between which are interposed springs. CERTIFICATIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
• Diploma in Safety Engineering from Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering July2020
• AutoCAD certificate from Autodesk August 2018