Industrial electrician (NOC 7242)
Uzbekistan, Tashkent, Sardor St., 51
I have extensive experience in the repair and maintenance of equipment, more than 10 years. I have theoretical and practical skills in working with any metalwork and power tools (drills, wrenches, electric and chainsaws, grinders), as well as experience with auxiliary equipment for maintenance and repair (jacks, hoists, winches, including welding equipment). I have experience in various types of work such as checking, maintenance, lubrication, refuel of working fluids, replacement of worn parts and adjustment. I also have practical skills in maintenance, repair, testing and installation of electric motors, generators and other components, including hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical components of the Siemens Sinumeric automatic control system. I also have experience in the maintenance and repair of measuring equipment, including adjustment, calibration and testing. I have experience in using the main types of welding MMA, OAW, MIG-MAG-TIG. I have a strong technical sense and understanding of equipment operation and maintenance. I clearly prioritize and always aim for results. I solve problems independently and responsibly. I have experience working indoors and outdoors. I take a responsible approach to the emergency response process and am always ready for urgent calls. Ready for relocation to Canada.
• Experience of reading diagram, blueprints and drawings (electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic).
• Maintenance and repair of CNC machines, devices, mechanisms.
• Maintenance and repair of measuring equipment.
• Identifying the causes of malfunctions that caused equipment downtime and taking measures to eliminate them.
• Practical skills in electric gas welding (MMA, OAW, MIG-MAG-TIG)
• Understanding and using in practice SOPs (Safety Procedures), STS (Standard Tasks Sheet) and TIS (Task Instructions Sheet)
• Valla crane operator license
• Mobile aerial work platform Manitou operator
• Driving license B
• Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Corel Draw)
• Responsible, Punctual, Purposeful, Stress resistant, Sociable, Problem-solving skill.
• Healthy, full of strength and energy to do hard work.
• Language skills: Russian - Native, English – intermediate.
UzAuto Motors Powertrain - Uzbekistan JSC
Lead Maintenance Engineer
04/2020 – present
General Motors Powertrain - Uzbekistan CJSC
Group Leader for the repair of production equipment
02/2018 - 04/2020
01/2013 – 04/2020
Team Leader for the repair of production equipment
10/2014 - 02/2018
Electrician for the repair and maintenance of electrical equipment
05/2012 - 10/2014
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)
Tashkent State Technical University named after Beruniy (Uzbekistan)
Bachelor's diploma, «Electrical engineering, electromechanics», 2009
• Programming-training for the Inspection gauge ADCOLE Model 1100 in ADCOLE,
Training Centre Recklinghausen, Germany, 2015
• Pneumatic automatics in Turin polytechnic university in Tashkent, 2012
• Mechanical engineering technology and equipment electric and gas welding course in Centre of Vocational Training in Tashkent, 2012