SOUNDARYA S K
PH NO: 702-***-****; E- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
Linked-IN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/soundarya-sham-475a2018b/ Career Goals:
Chemical Engineering student looking to obtain job in your reputed organization, where I will put in my best effort for the company while gaining experience in the field. Educational Qualifications:
Qualification Institution & Place
Marks B. E in Chemical
Bapuji Institute of Engineering
and Technology, Davangere
2021 VTU 70%
Vijaya Pre-University college,
departent of Pre-
AV Education Society 2013 Karnataka
Open to new ideas
True to my values
Good decision making and ability to take up responsibilities.
Skills and Awareness:
MS OFFICE TOOLS
5S IN Work place organisation.
ISO 140001 ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
Technical specifications: SOP’s, Work operations
Projects and Internships:
Internship at ONGC-MRPL as Process technology intern (Jan 2020): Learnt the Aggregative production techniques involved in the refining of crude oil to extract products ranging from petrol diesel through Merox to kerosene using standardized industrial technique of distillation and hydrocracking units and also to obtain experience of industrial environment.
Internship at BASF as Quality analyst at Physical testing laboratory: As a part of my B. E course under VTU, I did the internship and project under the guidance of Mr. Dr Parag Kumar Thanki.
Project Topic: “Study of OEM coatings and evaluation and certification of coatings.” The objective of the project is to check the OEM paint longevity, durability and sustainability under long term exposure in the environment.
Instrument handling and testing:
BYK mac Spectrophotometer
Auto film applicator
Scribers and template required for adhesion tests
C & P viscometer
Dupont and Gardner impact tester
Final year project work on “Extraction of Tamarind seed oil as alternative bio-diesel fuel.”
This project deals with the objectives such as:
To find a viable source of energy and consequently reduce the dependency on fossil fuel.
To find a clean fuel so that environmental pollution can be reduced.
Perform both Soxhlet extraction process and transesterification process.
To successfully obtain tamarind seed oil as bio diesel fuel.
Analysis of parameters to obtain required results of properties of tamarind seed oil.
To study the economics of the project.
Work Experience: Dec 2021- Present
AT&S India Pvt. Ltd
● Deliver simplification / standardization / optimization of identified cross-functional processes resulting in a significant return
● First pass yield of First Article production lot & implementation of required corrections in case of deviations before bulk production.
● Provide & update process related documentations like FMEA, Control Plan, MSA, Work Instruction & Training documents.
● Developing, implementing & monitoring of QMS documents throughout the department.
● Deriving and monitoring of process parameters based on product criticality.
● Handling of customer and supplier claims and complaints.
● Updating customer 8D that includes root cause analysis, corrective & preventive action.
● Analyze quality performance using statistical & analytical tools & methods.
● Assures that purchased material & component meets the quality requirements.
● Monitor compliance with quality procedures throughout the department.
● Conducting system audit & internal process audit as per audit plan schedule. Conducting the graphical and statistical analysis for the SAP data using MS excel and Minitab TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
● Internal Auditor.
● FMEA and Control plan.
● Measurement System Analysis (MSA).
● Trained on Minitab-17.
● SPC and Quality Tools.
● MS office and SAP
• Attended E-Step Bootcamp, an entrepreneurship awareness camp organized by Govt. of Karnataka
- Developed an Idea, Product Development Canvas, Business Model Canvas, BIET Davangere, Aug 2019.
Awards and extra- curicullar activities:
2nd prize in wall panting in ‘Davana’- college fest conducted by BIET.
2ND prize in essay writing in ‘Davana’- college fest conducted by BIET.
Anchored in CHEMEXCEL – A national level paper presentation symposium held in BIET.
Presented a paper on "production of ethanol from cellulose" at 16th Karnataka State level ISTE Student convention.
Vidhwan in Hindi language at Karnataka Hindi Prachar Samithi Positions and responsibilities:
Student co ordinator, “Chemexcel”, BIET - Designed poster and was involved in organising the event ( March 2019 & Oct 2019)
Area of interest to work:
I would like to work and gain more knowledge in R&D, QC, Production areas.
Research interests: Pharmaceutical, R&D, Environment and Sustainability Biomedical and Biotechnology, Advanced Separation Processes.
Language proficiency: ENGLISH, KANNADA, HINDI. (Read/write/speak- fluent), TAMIL, TELUGU (fluency in speaking), KOREAN (write/speak- beginner level)
Hobbies: Blogging, Reading Novels.
Permanent Address: #183, CHIGURU, 5TH CROSS, South Avenue layout, behind Gottigere, OFF bannerghatta road, Bangalore-83
Marital Status: Single
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place: Bangalore Signature: SOUNDARYA. S. K