Los Banos, CA *****
Financial professional with experience in positive customer experience and organization. Adept at meeting deadlines, producing results, and accounting principles. Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Amazon Delivery Driver
Amazon Soon Express - Manteca, CA
November 2021 to Present
Deliver smiles to customers. Vehicle inspections. Etc. Cashier
Dollar Tree - Los Banos, CA
July 2019 to November 2021
• Solve customer inquiries and provide information regarding products.
• Calculate total payments received during checkouts and reconcile with total sales for the shift.
• Maintain knowledge of store merchandise and restock and organize inventory. Cashier and Customer Service
Circkle K - Los Banos, CA
April 2020 to June 2021
Greet customers and help with any questions. Keep inside and outside clean. Stock beers and sodas. Keep track of refrigerated and heated products. Date products being put out on shelf. Clean restroom. Etc. Fuel Attendant and Shuttle Driver
Morning Star Co - Los Banos, CA
May 2018 to October 2018
• Train new employees in fueling, cleaning, and other miscellaneous duties.
• Efficiently fueled semi-trucks with diesel exhaust fluid and diesel fuel.
• Maintained a clean and organized area, effectively removing oil or gas spills.
• Safely transported trailers to and from release stations for truck drivers. Sales Assistant
Fiesta Auto Insurance - Los Banos, CA
October 2017 to December 2017
• Greet potential and incoming customers in the reception area.
• Draw in customers during tax season by showcasing outdoor advertisements.
• Maintain organized and clean office environment. Restaurant Associate
Hotel Mission De Oro - Santa Nella, CA
May 2016 to November 2016
• Greet diners warmly and escort to their corresponding tables.
• Clean and bus tables, take to go orders, and assist with other server duties as needed. Education
AAS in Business Management and Accounting
Independence University - Salt Lake City, UT
• Business ethics and law
• Quick books pro
• Spreadsheet applications
• Payroll & computerized accounting
• Oral/written communication
• Federal income tax structure
• Employment resources and policies
• Human resources and policy formation
• Conflict resolution
• Customer service
• Account creation and invoicing
• Active listening
• Account receivable and payable
• Budget/schedule management
• Banking procedures
• Detail oriented
• Team Member
• Food Service
• Customer Service
• Box truck
• Shuttle Driving
• Delivery Driver Experience
• Office Administration
• Microsoft Excel
• Data Entry
• Office Management
Certifications and Licenses
Non-CDL Class C