Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Technical Product Manager https://in.linkedin.com/in/tanmayak E X P E R I E N C E S U M M A R Y
• 11+ years of IT experience with 4 years of experience as Technical Product/Program Manager, Agile Specialist, Techno-Functional Consultant.
• Broad experience in all aspects of software development life cycle including system analysis & design, developing mobile and web based applications and modules based on business use cases, effort estimation, testing
(unit/integration/system etc.), deployment and maintenance of enterprise applications with strong focus on the quality of deliverables, process and schedule compliance.
• Experience of delivering SaaS and PaaS based cloud services.
• Experience of working with Cross-functional teams across different time-zones.
• Experience of building and working In remote teams.
• Extensive knowledge of working in Agile Methodologies using Jira, Confluence, Trello Board.
• Valid US B1 Visa
• Available to join immediately
K E Y S K I L L S
• Product management and development
• Team Management
• Stake Holder Management
• Jira Project Admin
• Domain Expertise in E-commerce, Retail POS, Marketplace and Supply Chain Logistics. E D U C A T I O N & C E R T I F I C A T I O N S
• Certified Scrum Product Owner© - Scrum Alliance
• Software Product Management Specialist - University of Alberta Coursera
• Certified Technical Product Manager - LinkedIn Learning
• Certified Jira Project Administrator - LinkedIn Learning
• Bachelors of Technology – Rajasthan Technical University – Computer Science, 2007 - 2011 R O L E S A N D R E S P O N S I B I L I T Y
Technical Program Manager Careem
Nov 2021 – Aug 2022
Fraud Leakages Underpayments Recovery Data
Technical Program Manager
1. Liaise with Product Managers, Program Managers & Tech Leads across different products and teams in order to ensure that all promised deliverables are delivered on a timely basis. 2. Lead team of Data Analyst to achieve various business use case like a. Monitor spikes and customer/captain patterns to do an early detection of fraud. b. Track and do analysis of pattern, come up with action plan to prevent cost incurred by the company. Tanmaya Kamal
3. Work on quarterly product roadmap in alignment with organizational goals, product backlog and prioritize it with Engineering and Data Science team.
4. Working on internal cloud based services to strengthen guardrails in order to prevent Internal and External Fraud within Careem and ensure that the fraud service works seamlessly with android and IOS based mobile app for customer and captains.
5. Manage Underpayment stream across all the verticals and functions with an intention to reduce underpayments from 108bps to 75bps and save $500k monthly.
6. Promoting data-driven decision making within team 7. Orchestrated all the experience discovery sessions, requirement gathering, feasibility analysis, technical discussion with various stakeholders including engineering and product team with a vision to deliver a high-end robust solution. 8. Engage with numerous teams in the business from technical to client leads, customer education to marketing so as to design and deliver end-to-end solutions plugging all gaps and validating requirements are being met end-to-end. Technical Program Manager Deutsche Telekom Digital Labs Apr 2020 – Nov 2021
Broadband Experience Digital Detoxification
Technical Program Manager
1. Liaise with Product Managers, Program Managers & Tech Leads across different products and teams in order to ensure that all promised deliverables are delivered on a timely basis. 2. Partner with key stakeholders to define product strategy & roadmap for HomeGateway Broadband Solutions. 3. Promoting data-driven decision making within team 4. Manage release cycle for cloud based backend services as well as mobile apps launched on App Store and Play store.
5. Orchestrated all the experience discovery sessions, requirement gathering, feasibility analysis, technical discussion with various stakeholders including engineering and product team with a vision to deliver a high-end robust solution. 6. Manage and mentor teams to deliver end-to-end development HomeGateway Broadband Product while ensuring high quality solutions is rolled out time-and-time over. 7. Engage with numerous teams in the business from technical to client leads, customer education to marketing so as to design and deliver end-to-end solutions plugging all gaps and validating requirements are being met end-to-end. 8. Successful implementation of Agile with internal teams even with the remote working in COVID-19. Sr Product Specialist Expedia India
Aug 2019 – Apr 2020
Car Rental e-Commerce
Technical Program Manager
1. Partnering with key stakeholders to define product strategy & roadmap. 2. Product Backlog groom and prioritization
3. Partnering with cross teams to identify and influence development of new product and services. 4. Promoting data-driven decision making within team 5. Actively lead all the Brainstorming, Requirement Gathering, Feasibility discussion with various stakeholders including engineering and product team.
Product Manager Ecom Express Private Limited
Apr 2018 – Aug 2019
Logistics Last Mile B2B Integrations
Product Manager – Last Mile Operations
1. Built SATHi last mile android based delivery app for delivery boys which Increased their delivery efficiency by 25%
2. Increased team efficiency to work by 10% by implementing Agile methodologies which also ensured timely delivery of In-house products
3. Introduced Cloud Telephony Based IVR Solution which enabled our executives to seamlessly interact with our customers over recorded channels. This also led to reduction in our operational cost by 5%. 4. Tested variants with new AI/ML technologies including Route Optimization, Speech to Text extraction, etc. Tanmaya Kamal
5. Partnering with key stakeholders to define product strategy & roadmap. 6. Product Backlog groom and prioritization
7. Partnering with cross-functional teams to define the entire scope of new product to be developed. 8. Sharing best practices with other team members. Project Details
3. Call B r i dge Implementation
Senior Consultant Ernst & Young LLP
Jan 2015 – Feb 2018
Retail Store Solutions Price and Promotions Inventory Loyalty Techno-Functional Consultant
1. Implementation and Enhancement of Oracle Retail XStore Suite and Oracle Retail 360 Commerce Suite in order to increase POS efficiency
2. Develop IOS and Android based mPOS apps to fit client requirements. 3. Designing Integration Architecture for POS Integration with various 3rd Party ERP Software 4. Involved in all phases of SDLC starting from Pre-Sales to Software Support 5. Good exposure of working from client locations
1. P r e - Sales A c t i v i t i e s f o r various M i ddle East b ased c l i e n t s 2. A r v i nd G r oup, I ndia ( Onsite)
3. Home Center, Landmark G r oup, I ndia ( Onsite) 4. Dubai World T r ade Center, UAE ( Onsite)
5. Landmark G r oup, UAE
6. Shoppers S t op, I ndia
Senior Software Engineer Infodart Technologies India Limited – Videocon Group
Apr 2013 – Jan 2015
Retail Store Solutions Back office
1. Worked as a Technical Consultant for Oracle Retail Suite. 2. Responsible for developing Oracle Retail Application as per client’s requirement using Java and SQL Technology. 3. Participated in SIT, UAT and Go-Live process
1. Al- Tayer, UAE ( Onsite)
2. L i f e s t y l e, I ndia ( Onsite)
3. Shoppers S t op, I ndia ( Onsite)
4. Auchan – Max Hypermarket, I ndia ( Onsite)
Software Engineer Infogain India Private Limited Jul 2011 – Mar 2013
Retail Store Solutions JPOS
1. Responsible for developing Oracle Retail POS Application as per client’s requirement using Java and SQL Technology.
1. Charming Shoppes (CSI), Philadelphia, US
A W A R D S A N D R E C O G N I T I O N S
• Gladiator Award (Ecom Express – Jun 2018)
• Certificate of Appreciation – Retail Innovative Mind – Customer Experience (EY – Apr 2017)
• Certificate of Appreciation – Innovative Mind (EY – Mar 2016)
• Pat on the back Award (Infodart Technologies India Ltd– Apr 2014)
• Junior Engineer of the Quarter Award (Infogain India Pvt Ltd– Jul 2012 to Sep 2013)
• Spot Award (Infogain India Pvt Ltd – Jun 2012)
P E R S O N A L S K I L L
Comprehensive problem solving abilities, good verbal and written communication skills, ability to deal with people diplomatically, willingness to learn, team facilitator, diligent worker.