KRUPA PATEL firstname.lastname@example.org +1-437-***-****
** ********* *****, ****** – L4N 8P8
Dedicated Pharmacist offering 5 years of experience ensuring accurate review, processing and dispensing of medications in alignment with orders. Skilled in collaborating with team members to expedite urgent requests while maintaining impeccable focus on safety, accuracy and confidentiality. Advanced communicator with all levels of staff, clients, management and healthcare administrators.
SKILLS • Prescription Review and Dosage
• Dispensing Medications
• Specialized Pharmacy Services
• Advising and Educating Patients
• Medication Assessments
• Pharmaceutical Supply Ordering
• Web Browser Software
• Labeling Procedures
• Monitoring and Modifying Medications
• Drug Ordering and Storage
• Maintaining Patient Records
• Verifying Inventory
PHARMACIST, APOLLO PHARMACY SURAT, INDIA JUL 2017- SEP 2022
• Recommended OTC devices or medication options to help mitigate individual symptoms.
• Interpreted prescription orders, dispensed medications and counseled patients on drugs.
• Dispensed medications and communicated with prescribers regarding therapeutic incompatibilities.
• Interviewed, hired and trained staff, enabling business to serve more patients.
• Processed incoming drug orders by checking deliveries against paperwork and updating computer system.
• Distributed medicine & supplements from stock containers to correct packages.
• Collaborated with store manager to maintain daily operations.
• Managed pharmaceutical supply procurement and management processes.
• Complied with pharmacy regulations to increase quality of health care. EDUCATION GUJARAT TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY —SURAT, INDIA Bachelor in Pharmacy May 2017