1. Personal Details
Date of birth: 03 October 1990
Nationality: South African
Marital Status: Married
Languages: English & Tshivenda
Criminal Offence: None
Driver’s Licence: Code C1 (10)
2. Career Objective
Seeking the position of maintenance/semi skilled electrician in a firm where extensive knowledge, skills and experience of electrical circuits, conduit systems, trouble shooting, equipment and installation of electric system will be utilized. Willing to learn and excel in the trade of becoming a successful electrician.
3. Skills and Competencies/ Areas of Expertise
• Ability to read and interpret engineering drawing;
• Experienced in working with power and hand tools;
• Well organized and understanding of safety regulations;
• Problem solving skill.
• Time management skill;
• Technical skill and good communication skill.
• Ability to work as a team and under pressure.
• Excellent computer skills
4. Employment History
Job title : Maintenance assistant Jan 2014 – Nov 2019 Company: SA Navy
• Investigate, perform repair work on diesel generators, oil and fuel centrifuges, using hand and power tools along with technical manuals;
• Report all defects and breakdowns on plant equipment and machinery to the foreman;
• Maintained electronic controls for the operation of pumps, sewage treatment machinery, centrifuge and reverse osmosis plant. And attending breakdowns;
• Identify spares requirements and order according to departmental procedure;
• Maintain safety standards, and work in accordance with the relevant instructions;
• Assist with good housekeeping to keep the working place clean and safe. Job Title: Data Administrator July 2012 – Dec 2012 Company: Rural Maintenance
• Check kWh on all meters (compare previous month kWh with current month).
• Download all devises linked to remote meters.
• Compare profile with previous month and check recon.
• Check spikes and missing profile data in all the meters.
• Removes spikes and fill in missing profiles.
• Make sure that all devices are on and read accordingly.
• Set clock on the devices e.g. GPRS, DMID and DM200.
• Liaise with electrician to investigate the communication issue. 5. Educational Background
Institution: Technotrain Industrial training academy 2020 - 2021 Qualification: Phase 1 – Phase 4 Electrical
Institution: Vhembe TVET College (N4 –N6) 2010 – 2012 Tshwane south college (N3)
Qualification: Electrical Engineering (N3 – N6)
School: Thinashaka Secondary School 2008
Highest Grade: Grade 12
6. Other Professional Training
Basic military training certificate
Technotrain industrial training academy
Contact person: Nozi Bezuidenhout( Marketing)
Contact person: Brandley Messias ( supervisor)
Vhembe FET College