A B O U T M E
• To secure a challenging position in a reputable organization to expand my learnings, knowledge, and skills.
• Secure a responsible career opportunity to fully utilize my training and skills, while making a significant contribution to the success of the company.
DAVAO CENTRAL CONVIENCE STORE INC
(Jan 2012- Jun 2012)
• Duty in Charge performance management, and workplace scheduling. Product management, including ordering, receiving, price changes, handling damaged products, and returns. Team Development, facilitating staff learning training, and development. Problem solving, handling unusual circumstances.
• Under the direction and supervision of the deck officers and the bosun, shall carry out all the work as instructed.
• May keep watch at sea in place of the helmsman by the permission of the master and instructions of the chief officer;
• Shall carry out work of other departments as co-workers when instructed or ordered by the chief officer; and
• When ordered to carry out the duties more responsible than their own, shall do so in a positive manner and make all out efforts SKILLS
I am an energetic, ambitious person
who has developed a mature and
responsible approach to any task that I
undertake, or situation that I am
presented with. As a graduate with
five years’ experience in Marine
Transportation, I am excellent in
working with others to achieve a
certain objective on time and with
C O N T A C T
Blk. 17 Lot 21 St. Ignatius
Brgy. Indangan Buhangin Dist.
Davao City, PH.
E D U C A T I O N
HOLY CROSS OF DAVAO
Computer System Servicing
with NC II
Dependable and Responsible
Hard working and self-motivated
Teamwork and Collaboration