Anaheim, CA 92801
Experienced maintenance mechanic with over 25 years in the nutraceutical industry and leadership responsibilities.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Maintenance Mechanic II
Best formulations - Industry, CA
May 2015 to Present
Monthly p.m., keeping all the lines running and repairs Setting up new machinery Air compressor boilers etc. work on all types of equipment such as tea machines, cappers, fillers, capsules machines, tablet presses, bartlet
HERBALIFE - Lake Forest, CA
2008 to 2013
Responsible for maintaining and ensuring daily set up and functioning of equipment including all aspects of production including compressors, dust collectors, boilers, A/C, etc.
• Set up packaging machines and completed change overs for tablet presses, capsule machines and packaging equipment.
• Performed preventive maintenance on all machines on an ongoing basis with monthly inspections.
• Responsible for keeping compression operations running by performing major maintenance trouble shooting and overhauls for all tableting and capsule equipment.
• Worked with R&D formulators on pilot trials and supplement formulations for ease of manufacturing.
• Developed and implemented Standard Operating Procedures for the compression operations.
• Followed and championed all Good Manufacturing Practices (certified), and lead teams for process improvements.
• Worked with local utility companies to ensure a safe work environment to meet all standards, such as initiating annual services with the water district for the fire sprinklers, back flow water prevention, etc., and annual inspections with SCE for electrical transformers and panels, SR. PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNICIAN
NUTRILITE - Buena Park, CA
1989 to 2008
Operated tablet presses and completed machine set up and changeovers while adhering to the strictest
quality standards and working in a lean manufacturing environment.
• Worked with R&D formulators on pilot trials and supplement formulations for ease of manufacturing. Additional Information
Tablet press and capsule machine set up, operation, and troubleshooting. PLC automated software, basic computer skills, Faciliworks work order management. Parts ordering and procurement. Attention to detail, specifically regarding quality and/or safety. Troubleshoot all types of printers on packaging lines