Kelvin A. Bigesby
To obtain a full time position in a well established organization with a stable environment that will lead to a lasting relationship in the field of Customer Service /Admin, and Computer Science / Computer Design / Networking and Cabling . The position should present various challenges and opportunity for growth.
Excellent Customer Service skills, advance experience in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel Windows XP, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Type 40 wpm, Strong written skills and oral communications and good interpersonal skills. Ability to lead and motivate team members and be a team player, and Maintained positive working relationship with customers. Experience:
Homeland Security/U.S. Coast Guard, DC
Automated Assistant Intern
May 2012 September 2012
● Prepared and updated the NORMA Information Paper.
● Design and update the Diversity Website.
● Prepared Collages and met all deadlines.
● Submitted Graphic Design Request while working hands on with the IT Specialist and the Visual Communication specialist.
Legal Seafood, DC
August 2009 June 2011
● Assisted the back house staff and quickly prepared meals.
● Washed and sanitized serving utensils.
● Assembled orders on prep line to facilitate ease of delivery to dining floor.
● Maintained proper food temperatures and storage; while ensuring sanitation laws were upheld.
● Cleaned and sanitized floors, prep areas, and storage space. Budget Moving Company, DC
Service Driver/Loader/ Customer Representative
December 2007 August 2009
● Provided moving and storage service for residential and commercial contracts.
● Placed furnishings in designated areas though special request orders from clients.
● Prepared items for transport; bubble wrap, shrink wrap for fragile items.
● Lift items in excess of 100lbs with the assistance of moving crew and manual devices. United Parcel Services, MD
August 2005 June 2007
● Loaded and unloaded trucks to ensure departure schedules were met.
● Scanned packages to verify truck load and delivery location were accurate.
● Sorted packages on belts and placed in proper bins for delivery.
● Operated six car trains to transport large group of packages from one delivery area to another.
● Trained with veteran staff on the safe operation of vehicles. Awards & Honors:
Diversity Champion of the Week
C Tech Certification