Seeking full time remote work in customer service/ sales
Wildomar, CA 92595
I have Managed a 20+ employee restaurant for over 10 years. While doing so I have learned many aspects of running a profitable business. I have assisted in all aspects of managing a restaurant by being in contact with vendors, either by email or phone, on a weekly basis and maintaining good relationships with them while placing all orders through our online ordering systems. I am proficient in using many computer applications to complete all of my daily tasks, completing schedules for all employees, counting and troubleshooting inventory, labor management, HR issues, training and teaching staff on all promotional items and up-selling items. I have also developed great customer service skills and want to help all customers in the best manner possible by listening to their comments and doing my best to resolve their concerns. Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Assistant General Manager
Coco's Bakery Restaurant - Vista, CA
December 2011 to April 2022
Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
• To operate the restaurant to company standards while providing assistance to all staff as needed
• Make sure all equipment is working properly and efficiently
• Handle any issues that may arise from either guest or employees such as injuries or complaints
• Help with inventory process
• Ordering food and supplies for the restaurant as needed
• Making sure all areas of restaurant are within Health Department standards Server/Server Trainer
June 2006 to December 2011
Serve food or beverages to patrons, and prepare or serve specialty dishes at tables as required.
• Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food and tableware.
• Assist host or hostess by answering phones to take reservations or to-go orders, and greeting, seating, and thanking guests.
• Perform cleaning duties, such as sweeping and mopping floors, vacuuming carpet, tidying up server station, taking out trash, or checking and cleaning bathroom.
• Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
MT. SAN JACINTO COLLEGE - Menifee, CA
High school diploma