• 12+ Years of Database Entry experience
• Level 2 Background Clearance
• Experienced in Education Administration
• CRM Software proficiency
• Health Information Management
PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
• Process requests under HIPPA guidelines and distributed documents for Information Management for Sarasota Memorial Hospital, Radiology Associates and Sarasota County School Board. Process EMR’S. Train and manage new hires. Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
• Assisted staff and customers via answering routine questions, schedules appointments, processes incoming requests for information, assisting walk-ins and telephone inquiries, create new accounts,
• Performed secretarial and clerical tasks and managed day-to-day processing of communications, records, and insurance cards secretarial duties within Hospital, School District and Boys and Girls Club Office.
• Accurate and efficient data entry, retrieval, reports and tasks associated with Release of Information services.
• Secured and maintained data confidentiality and integrity and processed customer payments, accounts and memberships.
• Include experience at Radiology Associates of Venice & Englewood, Sarasota Memorial Hospital, Sarasota County School Board, Boys and Girls Club as counselor/secretary and as monitorial aide at Glen Allen Elementary.
Health Information Management
• Organize and evaluate patient medical records. Reviews medical records for accuracy and completeness. Abstracts and codes clinical data using standard classification systems.
• Organizes, files, and retrieves patient medical records. Files various medical documentation, including patient notes, radiology reports, lab results and Medical Subpoenas
• Responsible for clerical duties related to patient admission/discharge. Works with both paper-based systems and electronic medical records (EMR)
• Process payments from patients for co-pays and uninsured visits in addition to providing patients with support and guidance as needed.
• Software Proficiency in Intergy, Availity, Allscripts, PACS, NPI Finder, Release Scan, Access Anywhere and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Patient scheduling of appointments, follow-up and reminder phone calls for new and recurring patients. EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
Client Service Representative I, Sarasota Memorial Hospital – Sarasota, FL (2017 - 2021) Front Desk Receptionist, RAVE – Venice & Englewood, FL (2015 - 2016) Monitorial Aide, Glen Allen Elementary School – North Port, FL (2009 - 2015) Administrative Assistant II, Sarasota County School Board -Sarasota, FL (2005 - 2009) Office Clerk, North Port Boys and Girls Club – North Port, FL (2000 – 2005) EDUCATION AND TRAINING
AA Psychology, Argosy University – Sarasota, FL (2013 - 2015)