Bartender, The Jackalope - Austin, Tx June 2021- Present
• Crafting multiple orders in a consistently fast paced environment while maintaining a clean and safe environment for both inside and outside of bar.
• Bar backing for the team when the business is short handed. Train other bar- backs and guide them towards the next steps to supporting the bartenders. Barback/Bartender Péché - Austin, Tx October 2020 to June 2021
• Make guest a priority by greeting them with friendly customer service, and assisting them efﬁciently.
• Throughout the shift, Pre-buss the bar top to have ready for when the next guest arrives by maintaining a clean environment behind the bar. Assure there is a consistently stocked bar with glassware, ice and liquor bottles. Trainer/Bartender - Elephant Room - Austin, Tx June 2019 to March 2020
• The ability to use previous leadership skills to teach and guide new employees and to continue to do so throughout their employment.
• Taking 15+ tables while additionally going behind the bar to make drinks and delivering them in a timely matter to the guest.
• Assisting on management responsibilities such as, making sure drinks were made correctly, correcting employees on missed opportunities and all around maintaining a good ﬂow around the bar.
Shift Leader/Bartender California Pizza Kitchen - August 2014 - June 2019
• Strong customer service skills, focusing on driving an exceptional customer experience through the staff. Develop and oversee the staff to assure tasks are completed.
• Certiﬁed Trainer: leading training to new and oncoming employees to provide fantastic customer service. Being a resource for new employees for procedures and questions about processes
• Audit stock for bar inventory to assure there’s accurate count and the bar stays stocked.
• Resolving any guest complaints, making it a goal to get them back in the restaurant and allow us to prove ourselves to set a high standard. Education - Austin Community College
• Associate in Theatre