Valley Stream, NewYork Certified surgical technician - FRANKLIN HOSPITAL NSLIJ
Queens Village, NY 11429
firstname.lastname@example.org - (347) 601 - 7466
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Valley Stream, NewYork Certified surgical technician FRANKLIN HOSPITAL NSLIJ - December 2006 to Present
• Gather necessary medical equipment, supplies and instruments for surgical cases.
• Assist surgeon in a variety of specialties including vascular, orthopedics, gastroscopy, spine colonoscopy and general surgery.
• Sterilize all supplies and instruments and maintain a sterile environment. Certified nursing assistant
QUEENS HOSPITAL CENTER - Jamaica, NY - July 2004 to February 2008
• Prepared the rooms and beds.
• Monitored assigned patients, updated information on vital signs and progress of treatment.
• Assisted nurses and physicians both prior to and during patient examination.
• Provided bedside patient care and monitored patient's condition and behavior. Office manager
DIASPO MEDICAL CENTER - Queens, NY - May 1998 to February 2000
• Supervised visitors and all activities taking place in the center.
• Maintained patient's confidentiality and recorded patient's health history.
• Answered calls and maintained professional
Associate in nursing
St. Paul School of Nursing - Rego Park, NY
MANDL School the college of allied health
liberal arts and science
Nassau Community College - Garden City, NY
• More than ten years of work experience in the health field both home care and hospitals.
• Strong patient caring and transporting skills.
• Observant of details, excellent listening skills and ability to take direction.
• Ability to perform tasks with team under pressure in fast-paced environment.
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written with physicians and nurses.
• Fluent in Creole and French, written and verbal.