Reg: Application for Candidacy
SUB: Application for Merchandiser post in your concern-reg. I came to know that there are some vacancies in your organization. I am writing to apply for the post of Merchandiser. I have detailed resume herewith. I assure that I would be hard working, dedicated and be the one you are looking for. I request you to consider my application and give me an opportunity to prove myself and I would be honor to work in your esteemed concern. I look forward to being called for an interview so that I can explain to you in greater detail how I can serve the organization.
Everybody… Here I go,
I’ve chosen Garment/Fashion as my career not just because it’s a Fantasy world! For me Garment/Fashion is something which I do in my daily routine. Garment manufacturing makes me enthusiastic and happy. So obviously it’s better to stick in what makes us feel good and confident about. So here I am to apply all my dedication an enthusiasm with this field of art to cherish and embark the meet.
A company I would like to make a fabulous name in whatever I handle. Would like to work for and never feel like to just work in the company. Self solvent in the company for successive growth of both the company & individual as well. Trust, smart work, sincerity & dedication are my major tools for my good career health. PROFFESIONAL SUMMARY
Managerially sophisticated and dedicated Merchandiser with expertise in the management of International collection, quality assurance management. EDUCATION & LICENSURE
● MBA (HR) (2014*) from Periyar university distance education with78 % of Marks.
● BBA (2012) from Salem Sowdeswari Collage, Salem with 75 % Aggregate.
● Higher Secondary (2006) from Govt Higher Secondary School, Mallasamudram
(Namakkal) with 70 % Aggregate.
● Sakthi infra tex (p)ltd Perundurai,INDIA
Buyers Handled: Vershold .Eplus M, Htg
Duration: Dec 2018 to till date
● Saravana garments Tiruppur, INDIA
Buyers Handled McGregor, Gaastra, Replay & Son’s, North Sail, Trusshadi Duration: March 2014 to Nov 2018 (4Yrs)
● AGR Exports Tiruppur,
Buyer Handled – Fila,Russell,Peterstorem
Duration: May-2012 to Feb-2014 (2 Yrs.)
● Responsible for all areas of Merchandising.
● Based on the sample/Tech. Spec received from the MM, to prepare initial costing.
● To review the sampling program received from MM, prepare BOM for sample, orderly for fabrics & trims, co-coordinating with sample dept. for preparation of pattern, co-coordinating with peripheral processes (print, embroidery, wash, segments none) for production of samples.
● To evaluate samples & forwarding it to MM for approval.
● To forward to the buyer/Buying agents the samples by courier/other means.
● To co-ordinate with sampling, fabric, production & accessories for pre-order approval (like GPT, FTP, proto, size set etc.).
● To follow up with fabric dept. & accessories dept. for in housing fabric/trims on time.
● To obtain a trim card from accessories dept. for every order/job no. (As appropriate), approve & issue to production.
● To follow up with production for size set, TOP & other approvals required to start production/for shipment.
● To conduct/co-ordinate PP meeting with a relevant personnel.
● To update progress of the order in a report status to MM on a daily basis
● To communicate to the factory the finding of such inspection and follow up with corrective action.
● Critical path planning and updates recording using MS Excel
● Well versed with windows, Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw SUMMARY
● Profile : Male, 30,
● Nationality : Indian
● Current Location : Tirupur, INDIA
● Salary Expectation : Not specified / Negotiable
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
● Experience in mail communication, excel & word.
● Smart worker and quick learner
● Analytical thinking and creative problem solving. Establishing policies and procedures.
● Working with proven track record, presentable and confidence to carry myself,
● Active involvement in Merchandising accounts for routine activities LANGUAGES KNOWN
● Tamil (R, W & S)
● English (R, W & S)
I solemnly pledge that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge. Yours Sincerely,