Hand Phone: +91-989*******
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
MCA with 10+ years of work experience in automotive industry as a Requirements engineering and management (RE & RM) for various projects. The purpose of this position is to support the development of ADAS products by specifying and developing requirements for Radar and camera product features.
Now looking for a new and challenging managerial position, one which will make best use of existing skills and experience and further my personal and professional development. Academic Qualification
• M.C.A from Karunya University, Coimbatore – 2009 Career Profile
• Continental Automotive Components June 2018 – Present
• Robert Bosch Engineering & Business Solution Limited Aug 2010 – May 2018 Continental Automotive components as Technical Architect Requirement Engineer & Requirements Manager for ADAS section
• Responsible for analysis EBA project specific requirements at customer, system and component levels (ARS4XX, ARS5XX) as per V-model followed by ASPICE process and ADAS system 2.7 process.
• Co-ordinate with team, during import and export of requirements on weekly basis.
• Requirements analysis during quote phase and Change request for customer requirements.
• Creating system requirements specification based on the customer requirements and defined requirements attributes, definitions, and values (Gen1 Gen1,1 and Gen2 projects).
• Create and maintaining RE plan document for process improvements and tailors the ADAS process and methods to the project specifics.
• Analysis Risk assessment for open requirements with FSM and Test team.
• Co-ordinate with stakeholders, function and Test team during requirements development phase for technical support.
• Co-ordinate technical and Object reviews with the stakeholders to set into final state.
• Task/issues are tracked in IMS, JIRA and Confluence tool.
• Process improvement in requirements and few automations done for RE/RM activity and follow ISO 26262 process standard.
• Have basic knowledge in developing for system architecture using IBM Rhapsody.
• Project involved in application and base projects: BMW, HONDA, Toyota, and base projects. Robert Bosch Engineering & Business Solution Limited as Associate Consultant. Requirements Manager/ IBM DOORS Admin for Car Multimedia system
• System Administrator for IBM DOORS DB provided access rights to users.
• Coordinate DOORS license purchases and perform DOORS database upgrades.
• Responsible for analysis system requirements, creating usecase and test cases.
• Customer requirements will receive through Change Request during import, need to analysis the requirement at which function it is belongs to and assign.
• Coordinates the stakeholder documents exchange process (import / export), receive, verify and provide requirements documents (including applicable documents) for project team.
• Coordinate’s requirements freeze and performs requirements baselining (including creation of baseline sets) in accordance with the RE Project plan.
• Generate metric report to track requirements status and to provide report to management.
• All issues are tracking in RTC, JIRA, and ClearQuest tool.
• Maintained traceability of requirements between all levels of modules.
• Training to new joiners/function team on IBM DOORS tool for RE/RM’s activity.
• Coordinate with global team for process improvement and develop automation tools using DXL scripts and VBA.
User Access and Group Admin Support
• User admin creation and assigning roles for CP/ORG Plants and sub plants within Bosch globally and approving the user requests and forwarding it to CI for providing access
• Intranet HTML webpage designer and Quality check will be done before access sent to requestors
Tools Used: SAP (MM) Modules, SRM, SUPPLY ON, MCR, CI-CAT, TOMAS and NMSE. SAP (MM) Document Exchange Process
• Provide documents to the third-party suppliers in order to confirm the changes occurred in automotive products.
• Once supplier confirms the changes in product. We update it in the DEX tool.
• Suppliers will start producing the product and ensure delivery in a timely manner.
• Supplier rejected the changes it will be informed to the buyers and to identify the alternate supplier for the product (Forecast procurement needs).
• Tracking the supplier information and Dex package number based upon the customer requirement using MS-Excel. Report will be generated using Macro of the team and ensure reported to customer on monthly basis.
Strength as a Professional
• Initiative taking and task ownership skills.
• Quick learner & adoptive to new technology.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines. Declaration
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to my knowledge and belief. Given a chance in your esteemed organization, I assure the best of my efforts for our mutual betterment. Yours truly,