Email:email@example.com Ph.: 998*******
Career Objective: Looking for Solution Architect/Lead Opportunity to leverage my 12+ years professional experience. Eager to take challenging, responsible and heterogeneous nature of assignments.
•Cloud Microsoft AZURE
•Mobility Objective C, Xamarin, Xcode, Android
•Deployment GIT, Jenkins, AZURE, InstallShield.
•Design Tool Visio-UML, OmniGraffle, Prezi
•Database MySQL, SQLite,
•Protocols. RS232, RS485, Modbus,VOIP,VOLTE, WebRTC
•Codecs. Opus, G711, VP8, H264
•Modals MVC & MVVM, OOPS, DevOps, REST
•Tools Instruments, Wireshark, Wireframe, lipo, libtool, ninja, Hex Editor, SCM, TTP, Jenkins, Portmon
•Pre Sales. Establish trusted advisor relationship with decision makers/buyers. Confer with customer/prospects and salespeople to collect requirements.Prepare sales presentations with service offerings, case studies and proof points.
TRAINING and CERTIFICATE:
DAC Certified from C-DAC
Best VOC certified by 6-Sigma
35 PDUs from PMI on Excellence in Project Management Skill Name Experience
Architecting Solution 4 years
AZURE cloud services 2.5 years
Mobility Solution ( Xamarin, Xcode, WebRTC ) 5 Years C# .Net, VC++( MFC ) 8+ Year
DevOPs ( Jenkins, Maven ) 2 Years
Protocol & Stack ( SIP, RS232, RS485, Modbus ) 4 Years Experience Summary
Organisation Role Duration
Beyond Digital Sr. Consultant /Tech Founder Current Linked-In Sr. Technical Consultant Nov 2015 - Oct 2018 HCL Technologies Ltd Solution Architect Sep 2014 - Nov 2015
Ingersoll Rand Technical Architect Mar 2008 - Oct 2013 Techmasoft Technology S/W E/R (Contract) May ’05 – Feb’08 ROLES:
Sr. S/W E/R
Twilio, Turn and
Desktop to mobile
•IOS/Android/C++/Objective-C/ Xamarin /Xcode
•AZURE (Active Directory, Service Fabric, App Service, Authentication and authorisation)
•AGILE coach, mentor, executor and process advisor
•SCRUM Auditing, Risk Participating, prioritising SCRUM Stories.
•Review of Code, Design, Quality and Risk
•Stakeholder communication, team mentor, conflict
•Experienced in Audio/Video call(VOIP call)and SIP signalling.
•Architecting AZURE cloud communication, module
•Experienced and expertised in implementation of
delegates,protocols, categories, push-notification, fragment, theme, style
•Strong debug-skills, troubleshooting skills across integrated platforms and systems
•iOS/Android Experience of In-App purchased,
submitting to AppStore/PlayStore
•Diagnosed and fix blocking issues of memory and
•Prototyping UI best practices and knowledge
working with Interface builder and Android Studio
HONOURS and AWARDS:
• “Excellent in Voice of Customers”. Bravo Award
(Given to Top performing Person In
(A CSR Division of PSI Data System) and
conducted various Events
• Corp Training conducted in IBM, IR, TESCO, CYIENT ANNEXURE
Role : Tech Founder/Sr. Consultant / ArchitectureRecruiting/ Partnering Tools : Cloud platform for Digital Marketing, Mobility Consultant Responsibilities:
• Selection of tool and negotiation.
• Xamarin Consulting and training
• • Client data migration to cloud
• • Market Segment seasoning
• • Communicating and maintaining relationship with clients
• Pre-sales/Sales/Post Sales Support
Role: Sr. Technical Consultant
Tools: Xamarin, Azure, BLE, CI/CD
• Defined Overall Tools and strategy for App with tools
• • Designed Azure cloud with AD and Service Fabric
• • Framework for proposing any customer for migration.
• • Conﬁrmed code which can be reused for mobile Platform using Xamarin.
• Worked with different teams for technical consulting on iOS, cross platform Organisation : HCL, Chennai
Role: Solution Architect
Project : Radio Personality Manager (RPM)
Tools : Xamarin Jenkins, Install Shield, Visual Studio 2012/2015, Objective C Responsibilities:
• Creating Framework for Multi-platform i.e. iOS, Android, UWP
• Configured Azure Directory services
• Configuring SDK of WebRTC
• Creating interface for Native library.
• Creating single library for multiple mobile architecture viz. i386, armv7, armv7s and arm64
Organisation : Ingersoll Rand, Bangalore
Role: Concept Leader / Technical Architect / SCRUM Master Project : Universal Tool
Tools : Xamarin, C#, iOS frameworks and features: UIKit, Core Data, MFC, VC++, RS232/485, Modbus, Prezi, InstallShield, Root Cause Ana. Synopsis : Client has more than 30 type of Refrigeration Unit, for different category unit there is a dedicated Application Tool, Development Team, Test Team and full SDLC Cycle,
Universal Tool is a NPD for integrating for all application tools with Certain enhancements support which is based on usability data collection.
• Performed requirement gathering, design, estimation and ensured the complete
• integration of large components of applications.
• GNI build and Ninja Build of native library.
• Monitoring of DATA logging and device configuration implementation through mobile devices.
Organisation : Techmasoft Technology
[Client Site: PSI Data System, /Air-Com/Peer-me inc ] Role: Software Engineer
Project : Peer - Me Messenger/Admin Module
Tools : VC++ (MFC), OWL, WxWidgets, Multithreading, Socket Programming, MultiThreading
• Establishing peer to peer chat communication
• Developed Install Shield Packages for stand-alone PC Installation.
Languages Known: English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil