Address: Village And Post Salaiya, District - Chhatarpur (M.P.)
To make contribution to the organization to the best of my ability and to develop positive environment share my knowledge while interacting with others and achieve new height. Education Qualification
• Master Certificate Course in CAD/CAM ( 2022 ) from INDO GERMAN TOOL ROOM, INDORE
• BE in Mechanical Engineering ( 2020 ) From Technocrats Institute of Technology (TIT) Bhopal
(M.P.). Affiliated to RGPV. Bhopal. ( 71.2% )
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering ( 2017 ) From Government Polytechnic Collage Pawai, Dist.- Panna (M.P.). Affiliated to RGPV.Bhopal. ( 72.8% )
• Higher Secondary School Education ( 2013 ) From Government Higer Secondary School Nowgong, Dist.- Chhatarpur, Madhya Pradesh. ( 56.6% )
• Secondary School Education ( 2011 ) From R.S. Higher Secondary School Nowgong, Dist.- Chhatarpur, Madhya Pradesh. ( 70% )
Company Name: STAR AUTOMOBILES PVT.LTD, CHHATARPUR (M.P.) Designation: Trainee Engineer
Duration: 6 Month (Oct.2020 to march 2021)
• Created CAD models and drawings for Tool Design.
• Assisted with engineering projects that supported company business goals. Created Bills of Materials. (BOM)
• Used NX, CATIA and Solid works to draft assemblies, models and other technical drawings. Skills & Extra Curricular Activities
• Knowledge of CNC Machine Programming also working with CNC Simulator.
• Knowledge of various CAD software for design of components.
• AUTOCAD, SOLIDWORKS, NX, CATIA, CREO, ANSYS.
• Knowledge of basic computer.
• Project Name -Press tool Drafting (NX software)
• Role – Drafting & Modelling Team Size -1 Duration -10 day.
• Project Details – Press tool tools are commonly used in hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical presses to produce the sheet metal components in large volumes. Generally press tools are categorized by the types of operation performed using the tool, such as blanking, piercing, bending, forming, forging, trimming .
• Project Name – Electric Go Kart
• Role – Hydraulic breck Shue Team size -08 Duration - 45 days
• Project Details – An electric-Go-Kart is a type of go cart powered by motor and batteries, As opposed to traditional petrol engine electric go kart are mostly intended for Recreational Usage, though high performance models for a more serious Kart racing are also offered.
• Project name – Pedal Powered Electricity Generator
• Role – Process Planing & Management Team Size -15 Duration – 1 month
• Project Details – Pedal Powered Generator is a devise that uses human energy to produce electricity for charging a battery. Here alternator is used as the electricity generator the alternator is coupled to a pully which is rotated by a belt and chain sprocket system of a By-cycle structure. The input power is given to the pedal and final rotational speed is achieved in the alternator rotor. Industrial Trainings
• Done Minor Vocational Training From NATIONAL MINERAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION ( NMDC ) MAJHGAWAN, PANNA (M.P.).
• DONE Major Vocational Training From COACH REHABILITATION WORKSHOP,WEST CENTRAL RAILWAY, BHOPAL (M.P.) .
Professional Strengths and Expertise
• Hard working, Punctuality, Patience and Confidence.
• Co-operative attitude, Initiative property and leadership quality.
• Can work in team as well as individual.
Name : NITIN PATERIYA
Father`s Name : Mr. NARESH KUMAR PATERIYA
Date of Birth : 22
Sex : Male
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Unmarried
Languages Known : English and Hindi
Hobbies & Interest : Plantation, Football, Travelling, Reading Books. Declaration:
I hereby declare that all the above information furnished by me are true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
PLACE :- INDORE NITIN PATERIYA