A keen learning graduate of Marketing Management with hands-on experience of marketing, management,
business growth & brand development activities
known for providing support to the teams. Offering organized nature and planning strengths to support business and customer demands. Creative and
engaging writer, knowledgeable about marketing
campaign development and customer engagement.
• MS Office
• Client Support
• Sales Management
• Graphic Designing
• Team Management
• Management of Distribution Channels
• Mind Mapping
• Soft Skills
• Increase in Market Visibility – A Case Analysis of Pantera Solar Energy
• How Social Media Enhances Customer Satisfaction? A Case of Retail Marketing.
• Creative Writing
Research for Enterprise Development, Rawalpindi
Business Development Officer Aug 2020 – Current
• Customer support & sales management.
• Strategized opportunities to meet objectives.
• Enhanced outreach of products at valuable platforms.
• Designed strategies for enhancing sales.
• Internal communication management.
• Digital & physical marketing management.
• Website’ content writer / editor.
• Responsible for all marketing and business development activities. JOVI’s Rawalpindi
Sales Team Manager March 2021 – May,2021
• Team management.
• Objective setting
• Managing sales force.
• Reporting of deliverables.
Business Incubation Centre, Islamabad
Internship Feb 2018 – Jan 2019
• Generated 100 potential-leads for a start-up at an Expo.
• Provided administrative support to senior staff including creating proposals, report and organizing documentation.
• Planning and execution of necessary strategies related to marketing.
• Represented start-ups at Expos to promote and generate leads.
• Helped with planning and hosting of marketing events.
• Demonstrated comprehensive use of Microsoft Office Suit.
• Prepared curriculum for basic entrepreneurship course.
• Performed HR function by helping for recruitment processes
& and preparation of Jds.
• Designed flyers and social posts.
Bahria University, Islamabad
Bachelor of Business Administration –MKT Management
2016 – 2020
CGPA : 3.24