Hardworking and dependable student pursuing flexible part-time employment with weekend and evening shift options. Highly organized, proactive, and punctual with a team-oriented mentality.
02/2021 – 02/2022
AERIAL SILKS INSTRUCTOR, TREADSTONE CLIMBING GYM
• Fostered positive and trusting relationships with students to increase engagement.
• Developed interesting and interactive learning methods to help students with individual needs.
• Maintained focused, inclusive, and supportive learning environments.
• Encouraged student empathy of others to build confidence.
• Managed small and large student groups completing special activities focused on target areas.
• Built trusting rapport with clients and parents.
COLUMBUS HGH SCHOOL/3.99 GPA
BETA Club, NHS, Latin Club, Teen Advisors, SADD AND HOSA
Volunteered with Ronald McDonald House, CVA Sorba
• Customer service • Teambuilding
• Organizational skills • Google documents
• PPE use • Microsoft Office/Excel
• Cash handling/Register