firstname.lastname@example.org 240-***-**** Washington, DC 20019
Committed professional with a solid history of accomplishment in helping people handle emotionally-charged, life-threatening and dangerous situations. Knowledgeable about dispatch procedures and policies. Background includes E-911 automatic call distribution and dispatch systems for both emergency and non-emergency calls. Well-versed in assessing extent of emergencies, as well as type of call and location of incident. Experienced with the geography and streets of Washington, DC. WORK HISTORY
OFC Unified Communications. Washington, DC
Telecommunications Operator 12/2008 - Current
FedEx Express. Beltsville, MD
Courier 04/2005 - 08/2008
DeVry University Online
Some College (No Degree):
Studied Criminal Justice and
Network System Administration
Studied Laws of Computer
Networking, Computer Security
Offixe of Unififed
Criteria Based Dispatch 3/18
● Maintained up-to-date knowledge of emergency call procedures. Attended safety training meetings to learn procedures for handling medical and fire emergency calls.
Connected callers with appropriate professional, department or business.
Read system maps and caller information, and documented all details in system.
Relayed latest information to first responders via electronic means, telephone calls and radio responses.
Routed calls to police, fire and ambulance service to meet individual call needs.
Answered calls from automatic routing system and took basic information from callers.
● Maintained up-to-date knowledge of emergency call procedures Attended safety training meetings to learn procedures for handling medical and fire emergency calls
Directed incoming calls to internal personnel and departments, routing to best-qualified department
● Compilation of reports and records necessary for daily operation.
● 10 years of Customer Service
● Intermediate Computer
● Professional communication
● Inbound and Outbound Calling
● Map reading skills
● Computer-aided dispatching
Basic life support
Verbal and written
● Excellent work ethic
● First Aid/CPR
● Call Center Experience
● Organizational Skills
● Public Safety
● Radio Communications
● Administrative Tasks
First Aid/CPR 3/18
Joel Elais Spingarn
High School Diploma
● Operation of electronic postage charge-back system. Handling confidential information and/or high value documents/items including cash.
● Cleaning and caring for his/her assigned vehicle. Developed strong sense of most efficient routes to avoid traffic and construction on local roads and highways
Established lasting relationships with customers by delivering packages on time, interacting professionally and responding promptly to questions
● Reported any suspected mechanical issues as quickly as possible Inspected truck prior to delivery, checking for proper stowage of packages