LEYNA HUONG NGUYEN
Midway City, CA 92655
• To obtain an appropriate career with my professional skills and knowledge, where I can fully utilize my previous experience.
Organize tasks, set priorities and respond to problems efficiently. Positive out- going personality, good communication and interpersonal skills. Strong interest in providing excellent customer services. Ability to multi-tasks. Able to work independently and cooperatively as part of a team member. Fast learner, can use microscope, small hand tools, ability to adapt quickly to change or challenges. Bilingual in English and Vietnamese.
• Employment History:
• Experiences: Assembler, brain device, medical device, sewing heart valve
• 06/2021 - present : BALT Address: 29 Parker, Irvine, CA 92618
• Work station: Implant team
• 09/2020 - 05/2021: INARI Address: 9 Parker Suit#100, Irvine, CA 92618
• Work station: Triever Aspiration Catheter
• 01/2019 - 09/2020 : MEDTRONIC. Address: 9775 Toledo Way, Irvine, CA 92618.
• Work station: Solitair EP, top level.
• Skill: loading, mapping, washing, weighing stents, running visicon, radial force.
• 06/2016 - 01/2019 : MEDTRONIC Address:1851 E. Deere Avenue, Santa Ana, CA 92705.
• Work station: Dissection and Freestyle heart valve department.
• Skill: certifications: manipulation, checking, plat clean and sewing heart valve.
• Fullerton College, Fullerton, CA (2011 - 2016) (major: business-accounting) Computer Skills:
• Knowledge in Microsoft word & Excel.
• References available upon request.