**** ******* ***** ** *******, TN 38018
Demonstrated the ability to complete tasks accurately despite interruptions and competing demands. Self-motivated and dependable while achieving high performance with minimal supervision. Analyst with extensive experience in customer service.
Systems operating (windows and MacOS)
Customs Trade Coordinator
FedEx Trade Networks and Brokerage
July 2021 to Present
● Responsible for coordination of the documentation required by US Customs/Government Agencies for entry of goods into the US on behalf of importers.
● Provide impeccable customer service
● May process commodities that have been identified and isolated as requiring specialized processing to reduce the risk of liquidated ages and penalties through classification and the applications of proper duty preference.
● Obtain correct classification of goods for customs release from database, SOP's, tariff book, internet or customs.
● Data entry and processing of various import related documentation for submission to US Customs and may handle all PGA's (participating Government Agencies)
● Maintain and keep current all shipment documentation in compliance with all record keeping requirements.
● Adhere to all international importing and exporting regulations.
● Work closely with other internal staff, departments, other fedex opcos, customers and government agencies to deliver a high level of service to customers.
● Process agency brokerage shipments.
● May handle remote filings
● Performs entry reconciliations as needed
● Ensure all government and organizational policies are followed.
● Follow up on Customs matters and resolve problems.
● Performs entry reviews as needed
Customer Service Sales Representative
04/2019 to 01/2020
● Maintain calm, friendly demeanor with upset customers to deescalate stressful situations.
● Answered outgoing inbound calls per day and directed to designated individuals or departments.
● Delivered a high level of service and support to each customer, paving way for future business opportunities.
● Addressed customer service inquiries quickly and accurately. BAPTIST MEMORIAL HOSPITAL EAST
06/2017 to 09/2018
● Interacted with customers in a pleasant, cordial manner, which helped to build positive relationships.
● Picked up requested orders to transport patients to treatment areas.
● Made sure that transport equipment such as wheelchairs and stretchers were in a proper working condition before patient pick up. Transported patients by assisting patients in and out of taxis, cars, and lifted patients on and off of beds.
SPROUTS FARMERS MARKET
Cashier/ Customer Service
07/2016 to 05/2017
● Performed store opening duties, including counting cash drawers and checking all equipment for proper functioning.
● Maintained up-to-date knowledge of store policies regarding payments, returns and exchanges.
● Extended customer subscriptions, offering discounts and promotions to ensure high customer retention rates.
● Assisted customers with sales transactions in a timely manner to guarantee a high level of customer service. LA BAGUETTE FRENCH BREAD AND PASTRY SHOP
04/2011 to 01/2015
● Build customer and employee loyalty by implementing effective operational strategies.
● Answered questions about menu selections and made recommendations when requested.
● Greeted new customers, answered initial questions and took drink orders.
● Managed closing duties, including restocking items and reconciliation of the cash drawer. Education And Training
ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE: RADIOLOGY
Southwest Tennessee Community College, Memphis, TN HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA 2007
Fairley High School, Memphis, TN