Pang Yang 209-***-****
Stockton CA 95206
Hard worker and focus on completing work quickly to consistently exceed targets. Reliable team member accustomed to taking on challenging tasks. Dedicated to business success. Skills
Spreadsheets and journal entries Updating spreadsheets Data entry and management Audit reporting
Material Handling Truck loading and unloading
Teamwork and collaboration Safety precautions
Bookkeeper, Food4Less, Aug 2002- Current, Stockton, Ca
- Review and verify journal entries, receipts and tax data to increase accuracy.
- Compiled data from cashiers, balanced drawers and prepared daily deposits.
- Transfer daily sales and credits on to excel spreadsheets.
- Prepare and submit weekly purchase orders and coupons for credit Frontend Manager, Food4Less, Aug 2002- Current, Stockton, Ca
- Delivered quality customer service.
- Coached employees on cashier job functions.
- Worked with cashiers to resolve money shortages, overages and counterfeit bills.
- Balanced daily deposits and safe counts and prepared bank deposits. Package Handler, FedEx, Aug 2020- May 2020, Tracy Ca
- Processed workloads and maintained safety standards to minimize accidents.
- Sorted, handled, loaded and unloaded freight using motorized and manual equipment and by hand.
- Worked in different areas of floor and at dock to meet ever changing needs. Shift Supervisor, United Parcel Services, Aug 2018- Jun 2020, Lathrop Ca
- Verified team members clocked in and appeared at assigned workstations at appointed times.
- Maintain proper work schedules and break schedules to meet labor law requirements
- Set up workstations with tools and supplies.
High School Diploma May 2000
Valley High, Elk Grove Ca