P: 214-***-**** ● E: firstname.lastname@example.org
With an extensive history as a production worker in the industrial goods sector, I possess the erudition to work in an efficient manner that is both beneficial to the client and the firm. Equipped with a strong background in Natural Resource Management and Operation Management abilities, I am proficient in managing supply chains, prioritizing tasks in order from most to least important, and juggling various responsibilities. Therefore, I desire to expand my business-to-consumers aptitude by seeking a position as Financial Services Representative.
FedEx Fort Worth, TX
Warehouse Packaging Handler Dec. 2021 – Current
• Improved self-productivity performance by utilizing technology such as bar code scanners to track packages enroute to their destination for efficient delivery and pick-up.
• Utilized forklifts to safely load and unload cargo, according to size of load and content description, in a warehouse setting.
• Supported current production necessities by sorting cargo and relocating items between scheduled deliveries.
AGT Minot, ND
Machine Operator Dec. 2018 – Nov. 2021
• Operated industrial rail cars to promptly transport wheat supplies to their destination during times of tight scheduling.
• Managed supply chain and processing of wheat into pasta, bread, and other products to make it available for business-to-business distributors such as Wal-Mart.
• Placed multiple substantial production orders for wheat daily during peak seasons to ensure sufficient supply of wheat to guarantee uninterrupted and efficient operations, invariably exceeding production goals.
Floorhand Bismarck, ND
Chevron Jan. 2014 – Mar. 2015
• Utilized heavy equipment machinery to drill for crude oil and process it as gasoline and kerosine to be included in consumer products and transported to gas stations.
• Repaired general equipment, provided production quality inspections, and maintained rig components for the oil rig drillers.
• Routinely worked in two-person teams with twelve-hour shift rotations with shifts ranging up to fourteen hours.
Cuttington University Suacoco, Liberia
Bachelor of Science in Natural Resource Management Feb. 2015 – Dec. 2017