Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 630-***-****
LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/jackie-eichele Operations and Project Management Professional
Project Management Flavor and Beverage Pricing
Production Scheduling Shipping
Order Fulfillment Purchasing
Vendor Management Regulatory
Degrees: BA, Sustainability Studies, Roosevelt University (2017) Technologies: Wrike, Formulator, Zoho, QuickBooks, MS Office Industries: Flavor, Food, Beverage
Customer Service & Operations Mgr, Better World Naturals, Oak Brook, IL (2019-2020)
● Implementation of Zoho for project management, customer service, and expenses.
● Coordinated set up of applications lab with application scientists and headquarters.
● Established and maintained relationships with vendors and customers.
● Set up warehousing and shipping routes for U.S. distribution. Commercialization Manager, Imbibe, Niles, IL (2013-2019)
● Ensure accuracy of databases as products transition from lab to operations/productions.
● Coordinated with laboratory, operations, and sales to ensure timely commercialization of flavors and beverages.
● Reduced flavor commercialization time from 12 to 6 weeks.
● Commercialized over 400 flavors in 2018 and led the transition of over 1000 flavors to two new co-manufacturers over 2019 and 2020.
● Ensure all customer requirements are met as accounts transition from lab to operations: quality, shipping, labeling, certifications
● Set up partnerships with certifying bodies: IFANCA, CRC, Star K, and Oregon Tilth
● Manage ongoing partnerships with co-manufacturers to ensure they continued to deliver on customers’ expectations.
● Coordinated with 4 departments to complete customer beverage trial runs. Purchasing Agent, Prinova, Carol Stream, IL (2012-2013)
● Responsible for sourcing, maintaining, scheduling, and pricing over 700 made-to-order flavors and 60 stock flavors.
● Identify, review, and recommend new suppliers to minimize costs and lead times for raw materials.
● Sourced over 200 new raw material ingredients for R&D.
● Coordinate with QA/Regulatory to ensure incoming products meet all specifications
● Manage distribution list, inventory locations, and stock levels for all flavors and raw materials for the flavor division.
Quality/Regulatory Administrator, Prinova, Carol Stream, IL (2008-2012)
● Responsible for design, implementation, and coordination of all aspects of Quality and Regulatory for the Flavor Division
● Maintain regulatory databases for all incoming flavor raw materials and new flavors.
● Apply for Koshers and work with rabbinical service during inspections.
● Complete customer questionnaires and regulatory documentation, including COA’s. Customer Service, Prinova, Carol Stream, IL (2000-2008)
● Receive and enter customer orders, prepares shipping documents and labels, schedule pickups, and invoice after shipping.
● Answers all inquiries such as tracking, pricing, C of A’s, shipments, credits, scheduling, adjustments, quotes, warehousing, and any other information that pertained to orders.
● Works with sales to help analyze customer sales reports, to recognize buying patterns, and create buy contracts as requested.
Bachelor of Arts, Sustainability Studies, Roosevelt University (2017)