Wylie, TX *****
• Vendor relationships
• Excellent oral communication
• Time management
• Project presentations
• Adobe CC
• Mobile devices
• Laser and inkjet printers
• Color management
• Organizational Development
• Change Management
• Team Building
• Process Improvement
• Tech Drawings
United States Veteran with extensive technical knowledge, skills, abilities, and background as an accomplished, detail oriented professional, with expertise in developing client services and streamlining delivery of products & services. Provided technical telephone support for software, printers, scanners and other input devices. Extensive knowledge of Adobe products (Adobe CC). Maintain and use of Epson printers, laser multi-functional printers, color management software and print RIP's. Provide assistance on video and motion graphics projects using Adobe After Effects, Premier Pro, Animate, Kaledo and NedGraphics. Certifications in ITIL and A+, NET + and SEC+ pending.
June 2019 to June 2021
Assistant Designer MedCouture, Farmers Branch, TX
• Designed storyboards and plot sequences to demonstrate senior designer's vision to management.
• Developed seasonal merchandise assortment to improve category depth and breadth.
• Worked with technical design and product management to provide accurate and complete design packages.
• Delivered highly innovative concepts under stringent deadlines.
• Identified new design concepts and addressed with VP of Design for potential use in future projects.
• Clearly communicated design revisions to members of fashion design team.
November 2010 to June 2019
Designer Freelancer, Frisco, TX
• Developed design deliverables that elevated, differentiated and functioned on-brand and on-strategy.
• Obtained approval of concepts by submitting rough drafts to management or to client.
• Gathered and bought materials needed to successfully complete projects.
CHRISTOPHER J CEC
CompTIA A+ ce
NET+, SEC+ (pending)
Graphic Design & Web Master
Community College SP/2012
Photoshop CS2 Level 1&2-New
Excelling as a First-Time Manager
or Supervisor-Skill Path Seminar
Skills Part I-Beacon
NABA National Champion 2020
45+ Division Dallas Redbirds
North Texas Amateur Baseball
League – Player 2002-Present
NABA Player 2015-Present
NTABL VP 45 Division 2010-2014
MSBL Umpire 2013-2019
Colorado State Baseball player-
National Champions Colorado
State 2000 (NCBA)
• Maintained consistent use of graphic imagery in materials and other marketing outreach.
• Used coordination and planning skills to achieve results according to schedule.
• Worked flexible hours; night, weekend, and holiday shifts.
• Developed and maintained courteous and effective working relationships.
June 2001 to November 2010
CAD Manager The Apparel Group, Lewisville, TX
• Led project to upgrade to KALEDO. Part of the BETA test for the apparel and soft goods industry.
• Guided and directed 3-member CAD team to achieve operational and technical excellence.
• Initiated and maintained contact with clients for clarification, coordination and negotiation of critical issues.
• Recommended best practices for solutions to meet customer business needs.
• Hired, trained and supervised CAD users in core
application skills and standards.
• Evaluated existing procedures and made proactive adjustments to meet changing demands.
• Established project goals to carry out directives of top management.
BS-Apparel Design & Merchandising
Completed courses in ITIL,A+,NET+, SEC+
US NAVY 1991-1994
LSE (Landing Signalman)