A savvy and technically-proficient enterprise mobility solutions engineer, with multi-industry experience, specializing in retail and logistics systems implementations, wireless network securities, integration programming. Android, iOS and Windows mobility device management, mobile device deployment, and maintenance services. Excels at facilitating and managing the installation and deployment of MDM & MAM technologies in the pursuit of client and corporate goals. A proven track record of initiating dialogue with primary resellers, hardware vendors, and retail consultants for tie-ups and alliances. A driven and resourceful producer, who oversees implementation, support, and pre-sales activities for high-performing facilities. TECHNICAL SKILLS
VMWare Airwatch, SOTI_Intune Azure MDM – MAM and Azure Active Directory B2B, Wavelink Avalanche MDM powered by Invanti -Android, Zebra StageNow, OEMConfig Velocity Console, Telnet Console, Zebra Computer Mobile Devices, Microsoft Office Suite, Cisco switches & routers, Cisco Wireless controllers, Apple Value Purchase Program (VPP), Device Enrollment Program (DEP), Staff and Employee Trainer EXPERIENCE
GIGLE Tech, Accenture - NJ/FL
Mobile Device Solutions Engineer, July 2020– October 2021
• Managed and deployed enrollment for 700 Zebra MC93xx – MC33 - TC52 - Android scanners with custom software and network payloads in Avalanche MDM to connect with business Web hosts, in multiple locations worldwide.
• Built framework of software profiles in Ivanti Wavelink Avalanche MDM to configure touch screen on Zebra MC93xx – MC33 - TC52 Android scanner, using scripts in Ivanti Velocity & Zebra Stagenow software.
• Provision 400 Honeywell CK65 mobile devices using Enterprise Provisioner Software Management.
• Maintained Device Configuration profiles to restrict and or deploy specific applications in all Android devices
• Upgraded Zebra & Honeywell devices from older OS builds for provisioning.
• Installed and set up new Avalanche environment along with Regions and DServers in multiple Mobile Device Enterprises worldwide.
• Trained clients with provisioning information using barcodes and remote resources to get mobile devices in production. Health First, Melbourne, FL
Mobility Systems Engineer, Nov 2019 – Jun 2020
• Deployed and configured iPads settings in Intune Azure MDM using Apple Device Enrollment Program (DEP)
• Initiated secure sharing of corporate applications and services with business partners using Azure Active Directory B2B Collaboration.
• Managed Enterprise mobility + security E3 with bring your own device (BYOD)
• Set up new Intune MAM tenant – configure domains added users and groups to new environment.
• Configured application policies in MAM within Intune to eliminate application setup issues when assigned to end-user
• Build framework of software profiles in Intune Azure to deploy applications to iPads
• Create compliance Policies for12K plus iOS devices in Intune Azure
• Maintained Device Configuration profiles to restrict and or deploy specific applications in Android and iOS devices
• Trained employees on the deployment process of MAM applications with BYOD
• Developed rules for managing the Managed Browser for iOS & Android mobile devices in Intune Azure WILTON BRANDS, Woodridge, Illinois
Enterprise Mobility Solutions Architect, 2009-2019
• Implemented (Ivanti) Wavelink Avalanche 6.2- Mobile Device Management (MDM) platform to efficiently communicate with four distribution centers, including installing enterprise and distribution servers on Microsoft 2012R2 platform.
• Created and managed software profile in different group policies in Ivanti Wavelink Avalanche MD, Airwatch and SOTI to disable specific application on corporate iOS and Android devices including BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) devices.
• Trained staff with scanning process in production using WT6000 & MC9200 scanners.
• Created innovative new queries within graphical user interface in Avalanche 6.1 for management and incorporated graphs to demonstrate inventory of wireless devices. Migrated MDM database to SaaS for speedy delivery and updates.
• Upgraded all wireless devices (Motorola MC9190 MC92xx, WT41n0, VC5090, and WT6000) firmware and enablers for synchronization with Ivanti Avalanche enterprise servers.
• Trained ongoing multiple team leads on various functions and processed, helping transitioning from Windows legacy RF scanners to Zebra Android scanners.
• Utilized programming skills in Java language for maintenance and enhancement of existing Windows and Android base RF scanning devices to work with Avalanche, Airwatch and SOTI MDM platforms.
• Cultivated application development skills for Motorola, Symbol and Zebra rugged RF units running Ivanti Wavelink Avalanche 6.2 and SOTI MDM.
• Configured, implemented, and maintained Printronix Zebra label printers for four distribution centers.
• Managed and deployed enrollment for 100 Zebra WT6000 Android scanners with custom software and network payloads in Avalanche MDM to connect with business Telnet host.
• Built framework of software profiles in Ivanti Wavelink Avalanche MDM to configure touch screen on Zebra WT6000 Android scanner, using scripts in Ivanti Velocity & Zebra Stagenow software.
• Increased productivity in distribution centers by modernizing Telnet (green) screen and replacing 5250 keyboard of legacy Windows scanner with larger buttons on WT6000 Android scanner, bolstering accuracy while decreasing errors without impacting client’s infrastructure.
• Configure IP addresses along with VLAN IPs on Cisco switches and routers
• Maintained annual IT Windows and Android scanners budget, including device licenses and business planning, and communicated needs and initiatives to information technology vice president and director.
• Prepare RFPs that met all of the business technical goals in preparation for the inception of new Distribution Centers.
• Provided technical support for RF Windows and Android scanners, including testing and installations of software patches.
• Upgraded rugged Zebra and Motorola devices from Avalanche to SOTI & AirWatch (MDM) platform.
• Organized and trained push-to-talk communicator application in Windows WT41N0 RF scanners to enable users to communicate with one another in multiple modes of operation between three tier modules in the distribution centers.
• Upgraded and configured exacqVision servers with new fleet of security cameras for three distribution centers.
• Trained ongoing security personnel on downloading video feeds with exacqVision application.
• Utilized IPVM Camera Design Tool with Google Maps Integration to plan and design camera layout survey for two distribution centers.
• Managed deployment and installation of new AXIS cameras in four distribution centers. RRD LOGISTICS, Bolingbrook, Illinois
Network Administrator, 2001-2009
• Supported and maintained HK and WITS, as well as RF, Telnet, and web browser, Symbol Technologies, and Avalanche Management Console, Versions 3.3.0-3.4-3.5
• Configured RF Telnet parameters for Symbol terminals, using Avalanche and Linux.
• Maintained and created service calls and RFC in HP OpenView Service Desk.
• Created and maintained RFC work orders in HP OpenView Service Desk.
• Installed and configured Windows Server 2003.
• Configured and installed Management Console onto Windows 2000 and XP PC environments.
• Installed and maintained Avalanche Enabler for Symbol PDT6846, MC9060, MC9090, and VC5090 scanner terminals.
• Maintained and configured Symbol wireless switches (Symbol Model WS5000-WS5100) in seven nationwide locations. Configured ESS ID and WEP ID.
• Maintained database for WITS, using Microsoft Visual FoxPro with SQL commands.
• Trained and communicated with business and end-users working with wireless technology (Symbol and Motorola equipment).
• Oversaw QA testing and project management. Led one-on-one and group product training. Installed and supported Zebra printer and IBM AS/400 applications for clients.
• Provided support for ACCPAC. Addressed all administrative duties in ACCPAC, including re-indexing of database and clearing of sessions and locks.
• Managed subdivision in supporting and developing modification for ACCPAC software.
• Evaluated and recommended new technologies for future logistics facilities nationwide. EDUCATION
DEVRY UNIVERSITY, Chicago, Illinois, Bachelor Degree in Computer Information Systems, 1997 CERTIFICATION
Wavelink Avalanche Mobile Enterprise Manager
VMware Workspace ONE: UEM Bootcamp [V21.x]
Android Development with Kotlin
LANGUAGES -- Fluent in Spanish.