A self-motivated and passionate electrical engineering graduate seeking a position in testing, commissioning and execution of projects related to electrical power systems with the skills developed from my work experience and professional degree course.
Bachelor of engineering in EE (2017) from Synergy Institute of Engineering and Technology Higher secondary certificate (2013) from Aditya Birla Public School Secondary school certificate (2011) from Aditya Birla Public School Area of Expertise:
• Experience in testing and commissioning of switch yard from 11kV – 33kV systems and switchgears from 33kV – 415V systems.
• Power and distribution transformer, instrumentation transformers testing and commissioning.
• Testing and commissioning of Isolator, Lightning Arrestor, Circuit Breaker (ACB, & VCB), motor (HV and LV), Bus Bars, Bus Duct and Cables.
• Testing and commissioning of Neutral Grounding Resistor, Capacitor Bank, Vacuum contactors, Soft starter Panels.
• Experience in transformer protection, transformer differential protection & ref protection, motor protection and bus bar protection.
• Troubleshooting and co-ordination with battery charger (FCBC) customer.
• Testing and commissioning of HT panels, LT panels and control & relay panels.
• Troubleshooting and co-ordination with customer for every aspect regarding the project.
• Preparation of cable schedule and modification of schemes for power and protection circuits.
• Operation and maintenance of power plant, substation and process plant.
• Good understanding in electrical drawings.
• Testing kits handled like CRM kit, transformer turns ratio kit, winding resistance kit, 3-pole timer test kit primary injection kit, secondary injection kit,hi-pot test kit
• Experience in Power plants Electrical Butterfly Valves, Motorized valves, Hydraulic Valves, Pneumatic Valves.
• Operation and maintenance of 765/400 kV switchyard. Work History:
Mahindra Teqo Pvt.Ltd. Mumbai / October 2021 – Present
Operation and Maintenance of 220 KV switchyard, 33kv switchgears and 250 MW solar PV yard. Testing and Commissioning Engineer
Voltech Engineers Private Limited, Chennai / April 2019 – September 2021
Testing and Commissioning of various electrical equipment ( breaker,transformer,ct,pt,motor etc.) and control relays,successful in improvising project costing and contractor selection process,assisting the company for selecting maximal and efficient contractors for accomplishing assigned task with in time . Electrical Engineer
Elite Powertech Pvt,Ltd. Noida / December 2017 – March 2019
Shift in charge of Operation and Maintenance at 765/400kV s/s handling Scada monitored system
,coordination and execution of technical investigation with clients,preparing cable schedule for substation equipment wiring handling shut down work procedures and communicating with
List of Major assignments:
765/400kV s/s Fatehabad – Agra Uttar Pradesh Customer: UPPTCL Client: Power Grid Corporation of India.
LPG Import Terminal Facilities Plant Haldia (11/6.6 kV s/s) – West Bengal. Customer: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited. Client: ABB India Limited.
NMDC Iron and Steel Plant Blast Furnace Package – Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh. Customer: NMDC Limited.
Client: Tata Projects Limited.
8 MPTA Crushing and Washing Plant Khonbond – Joda Odisha. Customer: M/s. Tata Steel Limited. Client: Tata Projects Limited.
132/27 KV Traction SS - Sasaram Bihar,
Ammonia Plants and Urea Plants of 2200 Mtpd & 3850 Mtpd - Sindri Jharkhand. Customer: M/s. Technip India LTD. Client: Hindustan Uravarak and Rasayan Limited.
NMDC Iron and Steel Plant Byproduct Package -
Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh. Customer: NMDC Limited.
Client: Tech Master.
Bhilai Steel Plant 400/220kv Switchyard package-Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, Customer: Bhilai steel, client-: ABB Skills Enhanced:
• Testing and commissioning of various electrical equipment’s related to power projects.
• Co-ordination and execution of electrical testing and commissioning activities with other teams.
• Customer relationship, communication and organizational skills.
• Result oriented and able to work independently as well as in teams.
• Hard-worker with a flexible approach.
• Good leadership ability and can handle multiple tasks Personal Forte:
Father’s name : Mahavir Nath Upadhyay
Date of birth : 25th November 1995
Age : 25
Gender : Male.
Marital status : Single.
Nationality : Indian.
Languages known : Hindi,English,Odiya,Bengali, and Tamil Permanent address : H/s No - 266, T/F, Gali No 19 Om Vihar Phase 1A, Nawada Uttam Nagar New Delhi. 110059.
I hereby declare that above furnished information is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. Place: New Delhi (Nitesh Kumar)