West Bridgewater, MA
A certified pharmacy technician with 23 years of customer service experience both in person and over the phone. 13 years of experience as a team leader. Strong technical knowledge and works well under minimal supervision – learns new skills quickly. Work Experience:
Eaton Apothecary, Brockton, MA June 2010 – Present Pharmacy Technician
● Provide customer service and patient care within a 340b pharmacy environment
● Provide resolution on prescriptions that are considered incomplete, invalid or contain issues preventing fulfillment of the request
● Interact with doctor’s offices and insurance companies on the patient’s behalf
● Operate and troubleshoot the automated dispensing machine – Parata CVS Pharmacy May 1997 to June 2010
Lead Pharmacy Technician
● General responsibilities included; but not limited to; providing excellent customer service, input prescriptions, obtain correct drugs and prepare prescriptions, operate cash register, answer phones, direct phone calls, assist customers with billing and discount programs and communicating with third party insurance companies.
● Lead responsibilities include; providing directional leadership to staff, coordinating and assigning detailed work schedules, oversee and instruct other technicians regarding day-to-day activities and inventory management.
Wear Guard, Hingham, MA May 1995 to June 1996
Inbound Sales Representative
● Taking uniform orders over the phone.
AT&T, Brockton, MA January 1988 to January 1990
AT&T telephone operator
● Out of state and overseas switchboard operator
● Manually connecting phone calls both locally and overseas. Education:
Whitman Hanson Regional High School
CPhT June 2005 to June 2019
National Pharmacy Technician Certification