I am an energetic natural born leader, I approach work and life hands-on, and do not shy away from hard work. I thrive in an environment where I am able to work with others on a team. As a forward person I take a team-oriented leadership approach to learn from others as well as guiding the team toward success.
February 2019-March 2020
Koko’s Bartini, Kennewick, WA - Sous Chef
● Prepare ingredients for meals, manage kitchen operations, assist chef for daily operation.
● Organize stock-keeping, ordering, inventory.
● Manage staff, schedule staff for daily operation. January 2016- May 2018
Olive Garden, Boise, ID- Server/line-cook/Culinary professional
● Dishwashing, organized plates, waiting tables, seating, hosting.
● Expedite food orders, taking orders, orders for inventory, stocking items.
● Bartending, meal-prep, other duties as assigned. March 2013- July 2017
Texas Roadhouse BBQ & Grill, Ammon, ID - Busser/Dishwasher
● Washing dishes, maintain clean dining area, server-assistant.
● Cleaning tables, help with seating when low on host staff. Education
WGU Western Governors University Healthcare coordination & Business Major Science