Los Angeles, CA firstname.lastname@example.org-***-****
Highly motivated, friendly, professional individual with about six months of experience in the cashier/customer service, as well as, two years in the construction environment. Proficient in maintaining a clean environment, customer service, as well as, operating a forklift and various construction equipment. Willing to be open to opportunities to further a possible career with a company. Seeking a full-time or part-time opportunity where my skills, abilities and experience can be utilized. Education
GED Amador Valley Adult School, May 2010
NCS First Aid, CPR, & AED Course
Work Safety/Traffic Control Certificate
Forklift Operator-Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
FatBurger Hollywood - Los Angeles, CA July 2021 to Dec. 2021
● Cooked food products following established instructions for the preparation of particular menu items.
● Verified that prepared food met requirements for quality and quantity.
● Weigh and mixed ingredients to achieve proper ratios in prepared dishes. Volunteer Worker
Amity Foundation - Los Angeles, CA Feb. 2021 to July 2021
● Volunteered as kitchen assistant at Amity Foundation, focusing on food preparation, serving, and cleanup.
● Identified safety concerns such as broken or worn components and communicated with management to resolve concerns.
● Assisted with planning, coordination, and logistics of community impact events. Carpenter Apprentice
State of California-CalPIA - Chowchilla, CA Oct. 2018 to Mar. 2020
● Measure and mark cutting lines on materials, using a ruler, pencil, and chalk.
● Shape and cut materials to specified measurements using hand tools, power tools, machines, or power saws.
● Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and a clean environment.
State of California - Chowchilla, CA Mar. 2016 to June 2018
● Cut and thread pipes to specifications, using tools such as saws, pipe threaders and pipe benders.
● Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauge to detect and locate leaks.
● Install fixtures, appliances and equipment to reduce water consumption.