Skills and Highlights
● Certified in Early childhood education
● Conflict resolution techniques
● Emphasis in Child Development
● CPR and First Aid certification
● Certified Nursing Assistant
● Efficient in Microsoft word
● Excellent customer service
● Efficient in Phlebotomy
● Certified Medical Assistant
● Front Office Scheduling
● Patient Intake
2011-2015-Hartsville High School- Hartsville SC, Darlington County 2013-2015-Darlington County Institute of Technology 2015 High School Diploma: Secondary Learning
2015 Received CNA license along with CPR certification 2021 Certified Medical Assistant
January 2015-July 2018
A Kidz Place II, Hartsville SC- Caregiver/Early Childhood Educator
● Maintain daily records of children’s individual activities, behaviors, meals, and naps Promote good behavior by using the positive reinforcement method. Encourage children to be understanding of others.
● Maintain a child-friendly environment with access to outdoor activities.
● Help children reach milestones in the area of self-care, Incorporate music, arts, and theater into lesson planning
May 2017-May 2018
Morrell Nursing and Rehab Center, Hartsville, SC - CNA 2
● Maintain records of bathroom trips, brief changes, and food and drink intake Address any new skin tears, wounds, rashes, and changes in patient status
● assist in resident’s bingo, resident’s arts and crafts, and exercise 101. Help residents who have difficulty using their hands by feeding them.
● Unit secretary/assistant, aided in filling out the RN orders, ran errands, and I assisted the DON with daily tasks for residents. I filled out meal tickets and recorded new marks on the patients.
● admitting patients for rehab from Hospitals, setting up appointments for Family members to meet with care planning about their loved ones and answering phone calls. April 2018-April 2020
Immunotek BioCenters, Florence SC- DCT, Phlebotomist and Supervisor
● 04/2018 - Donor Center Technician -performed many task such as Plasma Processing, maintaining donor safety and suitability, checking and recording vital signs, hooking up and taking down machines, checking hematocrit, monitoring donors for possible reactions
● 06/2018 -Phlebotomist promotion- Performing successful venipunctures on the first stick to collect the appropriate amount of plasma. Taking samples of blood to test for protein. Performing resticks when necessary.
● 07/2018 -Designated Trainer promotion- Helping train other employees on proper work conduct to ensure we get a full successful donation from our donors .
● 11/2018 -Donor Floor Supervisor- Delegate task to the other phlebotomist and DCT’s. Make sure the donor floor is running smooth with no issues, ensuring that all carts are stocked with the necessary softs good for proper machine set ups.
● I ensure all workers are wearing the appropriate PPE to avoid any work injuries. Reporting to the Assistant Manager and Center Director. Helping out wherever I can. Arriving early to do Morning Quality Controls for a successful day.
● I fill in when the assistant manager isn't available to ensure there are no interruptions to our plasma collection.
● Ensures compliance with facility SOP’s, State and Federal (FDA) Rules and Regulations, OSHA requirements.
● Provides leadership for employee relations through effective communication, coaching, training and development.
The Blood Connection Florence, SC- Mobile Phlebotomist
● traveling phlebotomist with The Blood Connection
● we have offices in Greenville SC, Raleigh NC, Florence SC, Myrtle Beach SC, Savannah GA. and Charleston SC. The difference between our company and the 3
American Red Cross is that our blood stays local, meaning wherever you donate, your blood will go to the closest hospital, whereas the American Red Cross sends the blood nationwide.
● My duties include registering donors in Affirm, completing a mini physical on them ; checking blood pressure, pulse, temperature, hemoglobin and making sure the donors arms are suitable for donation.
● We also require everyone to complete a medical questionnaire about their health history.
● After we complete those tasks we bring the donor out to the bed to perform the venipuncture. offer light refreshments and monitor for donor adverse reactions. Community Services
● Volunteer Secretary
● Volunteer Adult Sitter
● Blood Drive Organizer
● American Heart Association
● National Healthcareer Association
● Ms. Amanda Sterling, Regional Director
The Blood Connection
5760 Core Rd N. Charleston 29808
● Mr. Darian Brown, Shift Supervisor
Wilson Senior Care
1134 N Marquis Hwy Hartsville, SC 29550
● Rebecca Davis-Hughes, Director
1933 2nd Loop Rd Florence, SC 29501