**** ******* **. ***. *** Saint Paul, MN 55106
● Vast experience with various financial and debt collection procedures. ● Strong knowledge of different states and federal debt collection laws and regulations. ● Ability to deal with staffing issues in a timely manner.
● Ability to make sound decisions in a fast-paced environment.
● Ability to monitor collection calls to ensure adherence to industry guidelines.
● Excellent conflict resolution and organizational skills.
●Ability to lift, push or move freight that weighs an average of 40-60 pounds and as much as 100 pounds
Sysco Asian Foods November 16,2021- Present
CDL A Delivery Truck Driver
● Drivers will safely operate a tractor-trailer and manually unload and deliver essential restaurant supply products to valued Sysco customers
● Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place U.S. Bank Saint Paul, Mn
May 06, 2019- May 21, 2021
● My daily duties were to complete applications for various products that we offer such as checking accounts, savings, CDs, and home equity loans.
● Taking calls from customers checking the status of their applications and answering any questions they may have in regards to our products.
● Locking in promotional offers for fixed rate on home equity loans. Cavalry Portfolio Services Saint Paul, MNO October 11, 2010- May 01, 2019 Assistant Manager
● Prepare weekly schedules and set monthly collection goals.
● Oversee customers’ communication to resolve balances.
● Perform regular monthly internal audits for a team of 50+ employees to ensure compliance. ● In addition to helping the team, I maintained a database of customers to find, call, and collect remaining balances from.
● Assisted over 30+ employees on calls to collect payments on delinquent accounts. ● Trained new employees on federal policies and procedures of skip tracing, collecting payments, internal system and verbiage that can and cannot be used.
● Utilizes various collection strategies such as skip tracing to contact customers to negotiate payment on debt. Complies with industrial laws, regulations and Cavalry policies and procedures. ● Negotiate payment terms and methods; and overcome objections and suggest a source for debt payments when right party is reached.
● Evaluates and prioritizes queue accounts in terms of collectible and create tracking systems for payments and deals secured.
Alliance One Eagan, MN 2008-2010
Agent Representative 9’08-9’10
● Responsibilities Contact delinquent customers of our clientele to obtain payment commitments and bring resolution to unpaid accounts.
● Communicate with individuals by phone and written correspondence.
● Negotiate and recommend action on accounts based on information gathering. ● Obtain confidential information while accurately updating computer files while conducting each call.
● Demonstrate effective skip tracing techniques through programs and policies. TeleSight West Saint Paul, MN 2006-2008
Telephone Interviewer 9’06-6’08 ● Part of a team that serviced clients with high quality and value, leading to repeat business ● Day-to-day surveyed account management.
● Advised clients about survey best practices and survey design.
● Analytic/reported activities tied to survey projects and develop research and analytic skills. ● Continued to develop writing skills (accuracy, brevity, clarity)
● Responsible for most client communications (emails, phone calls, presentations). Kmart Chicago, IL 2004-2005
Cashier 9’04-12’05 ● Greeted customers including answering phones and directing customer inquiries to appropriate parties.
● Answered routine billing questions/issues from customers.
● Received and processes all payments according to standard procedures.
● Assisted in the opening and closing of a retail location which includes but not limited to cash handling and deposits.
● Informed customers about services available and assessed customer needs.
● Completed, processed, and maintained applicable paperwork and record. References
Leshonda Lenoir Coding Clerk 612-***-****