Administrative professional delivering stellar executive support and team leadership adding to the reputation and success of the organization and within the industry. SKILLS
• Administrative Management • QuickBooks
• Event Planning & Management • Scheduling & Calendar Management EXPERIENCE
Rocky Mountain Mechanical Contractors Association (RMMCA) Administrative Services Director
• Fully support the Executive VP/CEO and Board of Directors of non-profit association. During tenure have played a major role in moving association into top three nationally.
• Provide full accounting services, including payroll, for RMMCA and other managed associations/coalitions. Each are successfully audited/reviewed annually by CPA firm.
• Monthly financial preparation and distribution to various Boards of Directors.
• Event management of all conferences, meetings, and training sessions locally and outside Colorado for groups from 15 to 800.
• Improved operational efficiencies by building vendor relationships and negotiating favorable outcomes.
• Successfully manage daily operations through continuous delivery of services and care for association contractors.
Innerspace Closet Company
• Provided full accounting services including accurate billings to home builders for full payments each month.
• Effective allocation of resources and calendar management for CEO/Owner.
• Managed weekly scheduling providing timely delivery and installations to customers.
• Controlled inventory levels to maximize cash flow and provide necessary materials for installers.
• Provided excellent customer service within office showroom and outside Home Builders. Aall Electric Contractor, Inc.
Human Resource Director
University of Denver Denver, CO
B.S.B.A. Business Administration