** ********* *******, ***** ****, HONEYDEW JOHANNESBURG
I have developed excellent interpersonal communication skills through my studies and other extramural activities, and consider myself a good team player. I am self-motivated and hard-working, able to work under pressure independently without constant supervision. Working for long hours has never been a stress to me. I am an organised and confident college graduate, who is looking forward to use my new skill and grow within this profession.
National Diploma: Human Resource Management
Allen Glen High school
National senior certificate
• Peer-tutoring: 2018
Voluntary activity, where I perceived that students take more interest through peers. Which I suggested to do it more often to keep students more interested to the human resource module, and to gain more understanding about the course.
• Student Representative council(SRC) nominee: 2019
• Selected for Gradstar conference held at Gallagher Estate: 2019 May Selects top 100 learners for mentorship within the work-place. Human Resources Management Skills Acquired Whilst Studying
• Understanding of employee laws, induction design concepts, assessment principles and promotional requirements.
• Knowledge of different human resources management styles during performance management. • Human Relations between employees and management.
Gauteng Enterprise Propeller (current)
Admin intern: Transactional advisory
Gauteng Enterprise Propeller (Work
Practical learning in the work place
Sympathetic Self-motivated Resilient Disciplined
Multi-tasking Problem-solving confidence Good attitudes Hobbies and Interests
I have a keen interest in completing puzzles as it trains mind to think fast and learn new words which is essential for problem solving and quick decision making. During my spare time I like watching National Geographic channel, it has lot of information about the world around us, history and how things are formed. References
Ms mokema – Allen glen high, school teacher
• Mr Elson Phiri- Damelin college, lecture