Proactive professional with 10+ years of experience and a proven
knowledge of customer communications and conflict resolution.
Aiming to leverage my skills to successfully fill the Service
representative role at your company.
Fred Myers, Veradale Feb 2015~- Present
Grocery Store Clerk resume are greeting customers, answering to
inquiries, replenishing stocks, keeping the store clean and organized,
scanning items, bagging groceries, and collecting payments.
* Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or
* Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
* Assist customers by providing information and resolving their
* Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and
tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price
* Greet customers entering establishments.
* Answer customers’ questions, and provide information on
procedures or policies.
* Selltickets and other items to customers.
* Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas and complete other
general cleaning duties, such as mopping floors and emptying
* Stock shelves, and mark prices on shelves and items.
* Request information or assistance using paging systems.
Jack in the box, Spokane, WA/ Jan 2009- Apr 2012
* Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer,
working on several different orders simultaneously.
* Read food order slips or receive verbal instructions as to food
required by patron, and prepare and cook food according to
* Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat
fryers, or griddles.
* Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
* Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
9 3622 S. Old Schaffer Ln, Spok
ane, WA, 99206
LAKE CITY HIGH SCHOOL
Coeur D Alene, ID
Completed coursework towards
High School Diploma (Apr 2001)
Great customer service,
leadership, problem solving